Twilight's Last Gleaming

Thea was laying on the ground of the dropship when she got shook awake by Jasper, "Jasper I swear to God

Thea was laying on the ground of the dropship when she got shook awake by Jasper, "Jasper I swear to God." Thea groaned

"You're gonna want to see this, a pod's coming down." Jasper said

Thea was about to say she didn't care but then she remembered that the wristbands went out last night. The transmission signals were gone.

Thea sat up and Jasper helped her up and they walked out of the dropship.

She looked up at the sky and saw as light speed across the sky, Thea nodded and said, "That's a pod all right."

"When do we leave?" Octavia asked as Bellamy walked towards them shirtless.

Bellamy shook his head and said, "No one leaves while it's dark, it's not safe. We'll head out at first light." Bellamy then walked back into his tent.

. . . . . .

Thea walked to the edge of camp when she was span around by Matt, "What are you doing?"

Thea raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you think I'm doing?"

"Knowing you probably something stupid." Matt said

Thea scoffed and said, "I know those types of pods, being a engineer and all. There will be a radio and who runs Mecha station where most of the radios are patched through?"

"Dad." Matt said

Thea nodded, "You coming?"

Matt nodded and they walked out of camp.

By the time the twins had made it to the crash site, Thea limped as quickly as she could and Matt ran over to the pod. Thea's eyes widened when she saw who was in the pod.

"Oh my God. Raven?" Thea asked

Raven slowly looked up and said, "Hey Dory." Raven looked out the window of the pod and said, "I made it?"

Matt and Thea nodded as they helped Raven out of the pod and out of her spacesuit. Raven slowly span in a circle and looked up at the tree tops with a smile, "Is this rain?"