We Are Grounders Part 1

Thea had been pacing around the drop ship for hours looking over to the beds of Clarke, Finn and Matt hoping that one of them wold be in there

She finally had enough of doing nothing and walked into the tent where Monty, Raven and she had been working and started to make some more bullets.

Murphy then walked into the tent and said, "Have you slept even a little?"

Thea shook her head, "Not really."

Murphy crouched down in front of her and said, "You know, you are no use to anyone when you're tired. He'll show up they all will."

Thea looked down at him and noticed he almost looked distracted, "What are you thinking, I can literally see the cogs in your head turning."

"I've been thinking-"

Thea cut Murphy off saying, "Oh dear."

Murphy gave him a look and said, "After this war, if we survive. What happens to me?"

"What do you mean?" Thea asked

Murphy sighed and said, "You know this as well as I do. Clarke and Bellamy won't let me stay...they'll kick me out again and there will be angry Grounders out there. And if they get me again they'll skip the torture and just kill me."

Thea shook her head and said, "John, I think you're forgetting that I won't let that happen."

"It's not just them, I shouldn't be here. No one trusts me here." Murphy said

Thea had an idea about what he was saying and said, "What are thinking of doing?"

"Running." Murphy said bluntly, "And this time you can come with me."

Thea's eyes widened as she said, "John I-I can't go."

Murphy took her hands and said, "I know your brother but what if we found him first. Listen Dot there is a whole world out there and who better to explore it than us."

"Where would we go?" Thea asked

John shrugged and said, "I don't know and that is what is so great about it. We can do anything, go anywhere no one can stop us."