His Sister's Keeper

"Thea!" Bellamy said as he shook her

Thea groaned and said, "Sleep is not a thing here is it? What do you want?"

"Have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy asked

Thea stood up and shook her head, "She's probably chasing butterflies."

Bellamy looked concerned as he said, "Thea I've checked the camp, she's not here."

Thea thought about it and realised that she hadn't seen Octavia for a while, "Okay we'll help you look." Clarke said as she walked up to them

Thea raised an eyebrow and said, "We?" She grabbed her jacket from the floor and walked after Clarke and Bellamy.

"You check the drop ship we'll check the tents." Clarke said, Bellamy nodded and Thea walked into different tents earning a lot of shouts

Thea limped over to Bellamy and Clarke and said, "I can never look at a couple people the same."

Bellamy was panicking as he nodded to the wall, "I couldn't find her. She's out there."

"When did you last see her?" Thea asked

Bellamy looked guilty as he said, "She followed me into the woods and tried to tell me not to trash the radio...I yelled at her to go back. I don't think she made it back."

Some of the other delinquents had walked gathered around, "Hey, everybody gather around and grab a weapon!" Bellamy shouted, "My sister has been out there, alone, for twelve hours. We're not coming back without her."

People slowly began to pick up weapon and Jasper stepped forwards and grabbed a long spear, "You don't have to come." Thea said

Jasper nodded and said, "She would do it for me."

"Thea, get your gun we need to hurry." Bellamy said

Thea raised her eyebrow and said, "Who said I was coming?" Bellamy looked surprised Thea assumed that he had forgotten that he kicked the crate from under Murphy.