Many Happy Returns

"Keep your eyes peeled, we're in Grounder territory

"Keep your eyes peeled, we're in Grounder territory." Bellamy said as he tried to break the silence

No one wanted to talk. No one wanted to bring up what Finn had done. Thea understood why but she had only killed when they attacked her not when they were unarmed

"Everything is Grounder territory." Murphy pointed out.

Murphy then stopped in his tracks and everyone turned around to face him, "Look, I can't keep running, we don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth."

Finn walked past Murphy knocking their shoulders, "Keep moving."

"We can give him a minute." Bellamy said

Finn turned around and said, "No we can't, you heard what that Grounder said, they'll outlive their usefulness."

"I heard what you said when you had a gun to his head" Bellamy said

Thea then got the feeling that she was about to be sick as she walked away from the group and followed the potent smell.

"Oh my God." Thea said to herself when she saw it. She saw smoke and one of the Ark Stations with a lot of bodies around.

Murphy jogged up to her, "Dot what the hell are you-"

Murphy stopped talking when he saw it too, "There's nothing we can do for these people we've got to go." Finn said

As much as Thea wanted to find Matt she shook her head and said, "No, we should check if there are survivors first. We can't just leave."

Finn opened his mouth to protest but Thea beat him to it, "Don't argue with me Finn, you know I'll win."

"Split up and search the area." Bellamy said

Thea walked slowly around the wreckage of the station picking up pieces of scrap metal and quickly putting it back down again when she saw a body.

She went to walk back over to the group when she heard a groan coming from somewhere. She hurried over to where the noise came from and lifted up a piece of metal. And she saw someone move.