Human Trials

Thea followed Bellamy through the gates of the camp helping Jack as well

Thea followed Bellamy through the gates of the camp helping Jack as well. Behind them Octavia was walking helping Monroe.

Two guards walked up to them and tried to take Thea's gun but she moved back.

Bellamy put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Thea, do it."

Thea rolled her eyes as she gave the sword to one guard and her gun to another.

Abby then walked up to them and saw Mel and Ray, "Factory station right?" Mel and Jack nodded, "Where's everyone else?"

"There are no others." Jack said

Abby sighed as she led Monroe, Mel and Jack to the med bay.

Thea turned to Bellamy and held a finger up at him, "You are not leaving without me okay?"

Bellamy nodded, Thea went to walk to the med bay when she saw the familiar blonde running towards them. Clarke threw herself at Bellamy and hugged him. Bellamy paused for a few seconds before he hugged her back

Thea smiled and said, "That's new."

Clarke turned to look at Thea, "Hey Blondie." Thea said with a smirk as she pulled Clarke into a hug she winced when Clarke put pressure on her arrow wound but she didn't care, "Matt?"

Clarke pulled away then shook her head, "He's still in the mountain."

"Mountain?" Thea asked immediately thinking of Echo who was going there.

Clarke turned to Bellamy and said, "Where's Finn."

"Looking for you." Bellamy said

. . . . . . .

"You'll be fine, no poison." Abby said as she put a proper bandage over Thea's wound

Thea hopped off of the bed when Abby said, "Thea, your leg, you're limping around can I look at it?"

Thea shook her head and said, "It's been like that for ages. A grounder threw a dagger into my leg. Clarke helped deal with it."

. . . . .