𝘛𝘸𝘰

After a few years of disappearing, you lived in a peaceful house in the middle of nowhere

After a few years of disappearing, you lived in a peaceful house in the middle of nowhere. So, it was quite a surprise to have two men knocking at your door.

"Umm Hello?" You said questionly at Theo two men.

"Hello, I'm Charles Xavier, and Thai is my friend Erik Lensherr." The guy in the formal outfit said as he introduced himself and his friend.

"What do you need?" You questioned them again.

"Well, we are forming a team of mutants to help us fight the CIA." Charles told you.

"I'm not a mutant, I'm sorry, you have the wrong person." You told them both as you began to close the door.

"Uh, I think I have to right person, Y/n Maximoff, you magically disappear after three teenage girls say you used same type of magic that sent them flying towards a wall and mirror." Charles explained to you, you looked at him with wide eyes.

"How..." You started to speak.

"I can read your mind, and I'm sorry for what they did to you. I truly am." Charles explained to you.

"I...i." You stuttered, you wanted to said something but you didn't know what.

"We can help you with your powers." Erik told you.

"I don't think you can, their to dangerous." You told them.

"That's why we can help you." Charles explained, you thought for a moment.

And you had made your decision.

"Ok, but if I actually end up hurting someone innocent I'm out." You told them and they same to be ok with it.