𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

After the battle you went back to the school to help rebuild it

After the battle you went back to the school to help rebuild it. You, Erik and Jean used your powers to fix it.

"Mom.." you heard Peter say behind you.

"I here to say goodbye, because I know your be leaving when he leaves." Peter said as you both looked at Erik.

"Did you tell him to." You questioned.

"Do you want me to tell him?" You questioned.

"No. I'll do it myself when I get the chance." He replied to you.

"If that's what you want that's fine with me, hon." You smiled at him.

"Thank you, mom." He smiled back.

"Hope you feel well soon." You told him.

𖥸

"The world's alright begun re building its arsenals."Charles asked as we looked at the new xmen.

"It's human nature, Charles." Erik replied.

"I still have hope." Charles said as Erik laughed.

"Oh, yes. "Hope." Erik repeated.

"I was right about Raven. I was even right about the both of you." He told you both.

"What about the rest of the world?" Erik questioned.

"Doesn't it ever wake you up in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day they'll come for you... and your children." Erik asked Charles.

"It does, indeed." Charles told him.

"What do you do when you wake up to that?" Erik asked.

"I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul that come to my school looking for trouble." Charles told him.

"You're sure I can't convince you both to stay." Charles said as you looked at your son with the rest of the xmen.

"You're psychic, Charles." Erik padded Charles shoulder.

"You can convince me to do anything." Erik told Charles.

"Goodbye, old friends." Charles told us as we walked towards the door.

"Good luck, Professor."

We then left the build.