𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

As we walked out of the jet was saw Shaw little army

As we walked out of the jet was saw Shaw little army. Havok shot his laser at the guy with the wind in his hands.

A guy appeared behind Hank and Alex and disappeared with them.

You and Erik ran towards the sub as he opened opened the sub and knock the wind guy out. As you both made it in side.

"Erik, Y/n, make for the middle of the vessel. That's the point my mind can't penetrate. We have to assume that that's where Shaw is.." Charles explained to us.

You both looked around in the sub as you walked towards the middle.

"That's the nuclear reactor, disable it." Charles said as Erik disable it.

And the door next to us opened after that.

"Erik, y/n you're there. You've reached the void." Charles told us.

"He's not here, Charles. Shaws not here! He's left the sub." Erik told Charles.

"We'll find him Erik." You told him.

"What? He's got to be there. He has to be! There's nowhere else he can be. Keep looking." Charles continued.

"And we're telling you he's not." You told Charles.

"There's no one here, god damn it!" Erik yelled you noticed a door was opening from behind Erik.

"Erik, look behind you." You told him as he look as saw Shaw.

"Erik. What a pleasant surprise. Y/n, it's nice to meet you too." Shaw spoke.

"What do you know me." You asked.

"You were all of the news after you disappeared after three girls were attacked by your hands." He explained to you.

Erik was walking towards him, as your magic surrounded your hands as you moved your fingers around.

"So good to see you again, Erik." Shaw told Erik.

The door closed from behind you both as you walked into the mirror room.

"May I ask you something?." Shaw asked.

"Why are you on their side?" He asked us.

"Why fight for a doomed race who will hunt us down as soon as they realize their reign is coming to an end?" Shaw continued as Erik try to punch him but something weird happened to his face.

"I'm sorry for what happened in the camp and I'm sorry those girls bullied you for no reason. I truly am." He told us as he to check Erik's hand and he flew I the glass wall.

You used you magic to throw at Shaw, but he stopped it with his hands and threw it back at you.

"Erik, y/n, whatever you're doing, keep doing it. It's starting to work." You heard Charles said to you and Erik as you looked up for the ground to Shaw.

"But everything I did. I did for you. Erik. To unlock your power to make you embrace it." He walked towards Erik and touched Erik sending him to another glass wall.

You were about to used you magic until Shaw step on both your hands.

"It's is between me and your boyfriend." Shaw told you as he kicked you in the face.

"It's working, I'm starting to see him, but I can't yet touch his mind." You heard Charles said as you were in so much pain.

"You've come a long way from bending gates. I'm so proud of you." Shaw told Erik as Erik used the metal around us to hit Shaw a trapped him.

"And you're just starting to scratch the surface. Think how much further we could go together." Shaw told Erik as Erik push metal towards Shaw.

Erik was pinned by metal the Shaw pushed to him.

"I don't want to hurt you, Erik. Or you girlfriend over there. I never did. I want to help you. This is our time. Our age. We are the future of the human race. You and me son. The world could be ours." Shaw told Erik.

"Everything you did made me stronger. It made me the weapon I am today. It's the truth. I've known it all along." Erik said as he looked at Shaw.

"You are my creator." Erik said as you used your magic you get the helmet off of Shaw.

"Now, Charles." You yelled.

The metal the pinned Erik to the wall drop as he walked i front of Shaw.

"Sorry, Charles." Erik said to him as you heard Charles begging him to be the better man.

"It's not that I don't trust you." Erik said as he put the helmet on.

You slowly got up from the floor was you but your hand and your upper arm.

"If you're in there. I'd like you to know that I agree with every world you said. We are the future. But, unfortunately you killed my mother. This is what we're going to do." Erik began to told Shaw.

"Y/n, stop Erik." You heard Charles said to you, but you had canceled him out of your mind.

"I'm going to count to three and I'm going to move the coin." Erik said as you watched d the coin.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

You watched as the coins slowly went towards Shaw head and quickly drop to the floor.

Erik turned towards you, as you were struggling to stand.

"I'm fine, I'm be fine. Don't worry. " You told Erik with a smile