𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

We all stood in front of a big mansion

"This is years?" Sean said Charles.

"No, it's ours." Charles corrected him.

"Wow." You said in aw.

"Honestly, Charles. I don't know how you survived, living in such hardship." Erik commented.

"Well, it was a hardship softened by me." Raven said as she walked between Erik and Charles.

"Come on, time for the tour." Raven told us, as we began to walk in the huge mansion.

𖥸

Charles pointed a gun towards Erik as you stood behind Charles.

"Are you sure?" Charles asked Erik.

"I'm sure." Erik replied to Charles question.

"All right." He said.

"No. No. I can't. I'm sorry." Charles told Erik.

"I can't shoot anybody point blank, let alone my friend." Charles explained to Erik.

"Oh, come on. You know I can deflect it. If you wouldn't do it then let Y/n do it." Erik explained.

"You're always telling me I should push myself." Erik continued as he grabbed Charles hand and pointed the gun at himself.

"If you know you can deflect it, then your really not challenging yourself, Erik." You told him.

"Whatever happened to the man who was trying to raise a submarine?" Charles asked Erik.

"See that's a challenge, even for me." You commented.

"I can't. Something that big? I need the situation, the anger..." Erik explained to us.

"No, the anger is not enough." Charles told Erik.

"It's gotten the job done all this time." Erik explained.

"It's nearly gotten you killed all this time." Charles told Erik.

"Come here. Let's try something a little more challenging." Charles said to us.

Erik was know trying to move a satellite from in the distance. You watched how hard he was trying to get it to move even just a little bit.

"You know, I believe that true focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity. Would you mind if I..." Charles said to Erik as he bright his hand up.

Charles put his fingers to his Temple and started read Erik's mind. After Charles was done you saw a tear roll down Erik's cheek.

"What did you just do to him?" You asked Charles.

"I accessed the brightness corner of your memory system. It's a very beautiful memory, Erik. Thank you." Charles explained to us.

"I didn't know I still had that." Erik told Charles.

"There is so much more to you than you know. Not just pain and anger. There is good, too, I felt it. When you can access all of that, you'll possess a power no one can match. Not even me." Charles explained to Erik.

"So, come on. Try again." Charles told Erik.

"You got this erik." You said as you smiled at him.

Erik began to try to move the satellite again, he use all his strength he had to move it.

You heard the satellite Creek from the distance. The satellite was slowly moving towards us. The satellite was know facing us, you saw a huge smile on Erik's face.

"Hey, the president is about to make his address." Moira yelled from the opened window.