𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

You all the others found ye room were Raven was

"Raven." Charles said as we walked in the room as one of the guys tasered her.

"Raven? Raven?" Charles said as you and Erik used your powers on the guys who tasered her.

A beeping noise went off and Charles was next the Raven.

"Charles?" She questioned.

"We've come for you. Erik and I. Together." Charles told Raven.

"I... I never thought I'd see you again." Raven told him.

"I made you a promise a long time ago that I would protect you, and I didn't and- and I... I known I haven't kept all of my promises..." Charles told Raven.

"I'm going to keep you safe. I'm going to keep you out of their hands." Charles told Raven as Erik grabbed the gun next to them and pointed it towards them.

"Erik?" Raven said quietly.

"Erik... what are you doing?" Charles asked.

"Securing out future. Forgive me, Mystique. As long as you're out there, we'll never be safe." Erik told them.

"Erik." Charles said.

"Use your power, Charles. Stop him." Raven told Charles.

"He can't." You told her as she started running towards to window.

You used your magic to try and hit her, but missed cause Hank pushed you into Erik and Erik fired the gun with his powers.

You used your powers to fight off Charles and Hank. As you and Erik flew out the window.

Erik used his powers to pull Raven to him form were she was shot.

"Erik, Y/n!" Raven yelled as he took the bullet out.

"Wait."

"I'm sorry."

Hank jumped out the window and fell on both me and Erik. You used your magic to try to stop Hank, but he punched you if the stomach and you three were in the water now as Hank try his best to keep you both from killing Raven.

It was hard to breathe, you try to come up for air. Flash back of was those girls did to you flash back in your mind.

A huge amount of energy come out of you and Hank flew towards the thing that were about the water. Erik got up and used his powers to grab him with them.

You and Erik looked around to try to find Raven. Officer walked towards the both of you looked for Raven. But Erik used his powers to send them back.