Part 1

Rin's P.O.V

I woke up  a few minutes ago, understanding that I am on a rooftop. I look around to see many buildings and bridges.

"Where... the hell am I?" I was so confused on how I got here or even WHEN? I can't recall what I was even doing. I start hearing footsteps, making me turn around. It was a police officer!

"Hi, Officer. Do you know where I am?" I asked him.

"This is the new world now." He said smirking. He then pulled out a sword making my eyes widen.

"In this world. We can do almost anything... unless we get caught by a mask! HAHAHA!" He laughed like a maniac. He then slashed the knife at me, cutting a bit of the side of my skirt.

"Ahh!" I fall to the ground. He actually cut my thigh in the process. He picked me up and pushed me to the wall. I yelped in pain from the sudden rough impact.

"Unbutton your shirt." He said. I looked at him crazy.

"Sir, you're kidding." I said.

"Do as I say or I will kill you!!" He yelled, pointing his knife at me. I trembled as I start to unbutton my shirt.

"Yea.. now take off your underwear!!" He yelled at me.

"P-please, I don't want to." I said as a few tears left my eyes.

"I will kill you!!" He yelled, pointing the knife at my throat.

"O-Ok, ok!" I put my hands up in surrender. I slowly lifted my skirt a little and started pulling down my underwear, making me cry more. All of a sudden I heard a gun shot.

I scream as I drop to the ground. Thinking he had shot me, I search myself to feel no bullet holes. Nothing was hurting on me besides my leg where I got cut. I look at the now dead cop with a bullet hole in his face.

The blood was spreading like rapid fire. I quickly got up and looked around. I quickly pulled my underwear up and buttoned my shirt half way. I didn't see anyone.

I decided to look up a bit and saw a man with a mask. He had a hat and a suit on and was smoking a cigarette. He looked kind of hot actually, even without seeing his face. All of a sudden I got a flashback.

I saw the man in the suit. He was walking towards me in a happy manner. I couldn't even see his face but his movement said everything... as if he was ecstatic to see me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it before guiding to somewhere.

The flashback ended after that. I look back up to see him staring at me again. What was that? Did he see it too? Who is he? I was going to say something to him but then he walked away.

"Hey!" I yell for him. But he was out of sight. I walked across the bridge carefully as I squeezed my leg. It was hurting really bad. I went inside the building and up the stairs. I groan in pain after making it to the last step.

I walked a little down the hall to turn my head and see the guy who helped me.

"Hey, I wanted to thank you." I said. All of a sudden something comes falling down the steps. What the hell is that? It touched his foot and I now realize... IT'S A GRENADE!

"IT'S A— "

*BOOM*

I couldn't even finish my sentence as the loud sound of the grenade rang in my ears. I blacked out after feeling the impact of the blow. I remember feeling glass enter my skin and free falling. But it was as if someone had caught me.

It took me a minute but I finally became conscious. I groaned in pain. My ears were ringing and my body was hurting. It felt like I got ran over by a train. I lift my head up slightly to see the masked man again.

He shooshed me to be quiet but how can I when I'm in this much pain. I heard faint steps walking up the stairs and a sigh of relief. I look at Mr. Mask... I think I'm gonna call him that since I don't know his name. He crouched down to me and examined me.

"You're hurt really badly." He said.

"So—so are you." I choked out and he shook his head.

"I'll be fine. We need to get you cleaned up." He wrapped his arm under my neck and legs, lifting me up to his chest. I moaned in extreme pain as I let out a few tears.

"I'm sorry." He said to me. He basically limped us to a room, making sure to lock his door. He sat me on the couch and tried to walk away.

"Don't leave me here." I said grabbing his wrist. He looked down at my hand, then me.

"I won't, I need somethings to clean you up." He said. I nod and let him go. I took off my tie and used it to put my hair in a ponytail.

I pushed my shoes off of me as Mr. Mask came back with the stuff and sat down next to me. He had his jacket and tie off with his sleeves up, but his mask was still on. Why does he have that on? I want to see his face.

"You have to take your clothes off." He said clearing his throat. I nod at him. I trust him for some odd reason. I feel like we've known each other for a long time yet I met him not that long ago.

I unbuttoned my shirt and let it slide down my arms. I struggled to take off my skirt because of my thigh but I succeeded.

"Um... t-turn around." He said. I sit next to him and turn my back towards him. He then starts picking glass out of it and I winced every time.

"So, what's your name, Mr. Mask?" I asked him as he kept plucking the glass out.

"Just call me Sniper Mask... for now." He said and I nod.

"What's your's?" He asked.

"Rin." I immediately answered.

"Ok you can turn around." He said. His eyes trailed down my body before seeing the cut on my thigh.

"Your leg. That was the officer, right?" He said and I nod. He gets the needle and thread, making me gasp.

"Mr. Mask guy, I don't know about this." He tilted his head from the name.

"It's going to hurt. But you need stitches to close the wound." He said making me sigh.

"Just scream into the pillow and try not to move your leg to much." He said. I grab the pillow and bit tightly into it. He then started pushing the needle through my skin. I scream in the pillow before sobbing as tears rolled down my face.

I felt like I was gonna pass out. He pushed it through again and I scream out.

"Please, make it stop!" I cried out.

"Hang in there I'm almost done." He said to me. I wasn't feeling to good. I felt nauseous and dizzy. After two more needle pokes he knotted it before looking at me.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked and I slowly shook my head no.

"Here, try and stand up." He grabbed my hand and helped me get on my feet. I completely blacked out and collapsed in his arm.

_____________________________

Part 1 down. I really love this Anime. Idkkk why I think Yuka is so cute like he don't even show his face fr yet he be hot asf. Maybe it's bc how badass he be actin, especially wit that rifle!! Idk. I hope you enjoyed! ❤️