Part 8

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MATURE SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER!!

Rin's P.O.V

I jumped out of my slumber and saw Yuka who was holding me up.

"Hey, are you alright? That seemed pretty hard on you." Yuka said.

"I think I'm ok now. Thanks for catching me." I smiled at him.

"I'll always catch you." He told me. My face felt hot after he said that.

"Um... did it work?" Kuon asked. I looked at her as my smile slowly dropped.

"It did. Thanks for asking if I'm ok, Kuon." I said sarcastically as Yuka helped me up.

"Sorry." She mumbled looking down.

"She should be back to normal when she wakes up." I said looking down at her.

"By the way, that sailor uniform girl, where do you guys think she ran off to?" Yuka asked. We both were clueless.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I told them.

"Be careful." Yuka said. I nodded and left the room. I got to the first bathroom I found and went in a stall. After going I pulled my panties up and left the stall to wash my hands. After drying my hands, all of a sudden, Yuka came in.

"Yuka, what's wrong?" I asked him. He walked up to me as he pulled his mask up and smashed his lips on mine. I moan in surprise before I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"I didn't realize how much I missed your body." Yuka mumbled as he squeezed on my ass and I moaned again.

"I missed yours too, Mr. Mask." I said. He smirked and pulled my legs to wrap around his waist. He set me on the sink before I pulled his jacket off and set it on the other sink. He went up my skirt and pulled my underwear off. I unbuttoned my shirt and let my boobs out.

Yuka hungrily sucked on my left boob making my mouth gape open. I felt his finger touch my clit, making me jump.

"Please, daddy." I mumbled moaned. He started rubbing my clit faster making me gasp. It felt so good. We started kissing again before he inserted a finger.

"Uh! Yuka!" I broke the kiss as he thrusted his finger into me. I pulled on his hair as I grinded on his hand.

"You wanna cum, baby?" He mumbled. I moaned in response. He inserted another finger and went faster.

"Yes, baby! I'm gonna cum!" I moan. He went back to sucking on my chest. After a few more finger thrusts and humps I came on his hand.

"P-please fuck me." I moaned. He pulled his fingers out of me and brung them to my mouth.

"Open." He said. I open my mouth as he slowly pushed his fingers in. I grab his hand and suck on them. He stared at me while biting on his bottom lip.

"Fuck, that's so sexy." He mumbled. I grabbed his hard crotch through his pants and he groaned. He slowly pulled his fingers out if my mouth as I rubbed him. He thrusted into my hand, wanting more.

I unbutton his pants and they fall to the floor, along with his underwear. His dick was rock hard for me. I grabbed his dick and started rubbing the tip.

"Ugh!" He groaned. I wiped the pre cum around his length and started giving him a hand job. His eyes were closed and he was moaning my name.

"Rin! Fuck!" He moaned as he gripped on the side of the sink. I pull him closer to me and I start rubbing his tip with my clit.

"Oh, fuck." He moaned. I moaned out as well. I was dripping wet so his tip was sliding around.

"F-fuck your so wet, baby." He moaned. He thrusted his hips as his length rubbed my clit.

"Mmm faster." I mumbled. He quickened the paste, making me moan louder.

"Fuck, I-I might c-cum." Yuka said as he slowed down.

"No, I-I'm close." I moaned. He kept going at a deathly slow paste. He all of a sudden rammed his dick in me, making me gasp.

"Oh my gosh!" I moaned with every fast thrust he made. He rubbed my clit in the process, bringing me closer to my orgasm.

"You're gonna cum, baby?" He moaned in my ear.

"Yes, please don't stop!" I said. He kept his fast paste and soon enough I came.

"I-I'm cumming!" I moaned out.

"Shit! Me too!" He groaned in my ear. He thrusted out his high as well as mines. We catched our breath before I decided to grab his neck and pull him into a kiss. He thrusted making me moan and he quickly pulled out, making me whimper.

"We have to go." He said and I pouted. He kissed my pouted lips before lifting me off the sink and setting me down on my feet. We would have kept going but sadly we had to head back.

Once we got our clothes on and fixed, we left the bathroom. I held Yuka's hand the whole way back. The blonde girl is now up and seems to be on the phone.

"Listen. I want you to come back here as soon as you can." She said. Kuon looked back at us in confusion.

"What took you guys so long?" Kuon asked.

"Uh..." yuka was speechless.

"We got caught up with a few masks." I told her. What I really wanted to say was that we were fucking. Don't think thats a good choice though.

"I want to thank you for bringing me back. I was also able to confirm that you're not a threat." She paused.

"However, even with that being said, it's not enough. I don't feel I can trust you. While you're waiting here for Yuri to return, you'll tell me everything you know in detail."

"Rika Honjo? Hmm... I can't remember that much. It's an interesting name, though?" Yuka said.

"Look, Sniper, if you're that curious, why don't you just give him a call, and try to figure it out yourself?" Mayuko told him.

"What? Uh... Hey, uh... um..." He was flustered. I chuckle at his reaction.

"As long as we're alive, we'll face each other again, eventually."

To Be Continued...

___________________________
If you liked this chapter please Like, Comment, and follow me if you don't already! ❤️❤️❤️

___________________________If you liked this chapter please Like, Comment, and follow me if you don't already! ❤️❤️❤️