Part 2

Sniper Mask's P.O.V

Rin collapsed in my arms after I tried to stand her up. I look down at her beautiful face and sigh. Why do I feel like I've known you forever? I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. I sat her on the bed before I went and took a shower.

•••
There she was, sitting on the counter smiling at me.
She had on a night gown with her hair down. She was so sexy.

"Come here, Yuka." She smirked at me. I walked up to her and she pulled me into a kiss. It was somewhat rough but passionate.

"I love you." She said and I smirked.

"I love you more." I told her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as we started kissing again.
•••

I took off my mask and washed my face. My mask had cracked and it seems to be offline from controlling me, for now. So, I have my thoughts and I'm starting to get memories of the girl I just met.

Rin. She had to be a girlfriend of mine. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had that kind of memory. Her lips were soft and plump. I started thinking about them around my... No! That's wrong. My dick twitched at the thought of it still.

I quickly finished up and stepped out the shower before wrapping a towel around my. I put my mask back on and walked into the bathroom. She was up now.

"Rin. How are you feeling?" I asked her. She looked nervous. Oh wait I'm naked with only a towel covering me.

"I feel b-better." She stuttered. I'm now realizing that she's still in her bra and underwear. Shit.

Rin's P.O.V

Oh my gosh his body was gorgeous. The water droplets dripping down his chest and abs. He still had that mask on.

"Why do you have that mask on?" I asked him.

"Because I'm ordered to wear it at all times. I am also ordered to kill people." He said making my eyes go big.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked him and he quickly shook his head.

"I couldn't do it even if they ordered me too. You're special to me somehow." He said.

"Do you get visions too?" I asked him and he nodded. He came and sat next to me.

"I think we were lovers." I said and he nodded agreeingly.

"I think so too." He said. It fell silent.

"Can I kiss you?"I asked.

"Huh?" He sounded flustered.

"Please, I want to see something." I said. After a minute she slowly lifted his mask, stopping at the top of his lips. I lean closer to him as he stayed completely still. I wrap my arms around him and kissed his lips.

•••
"Yuka, stop!" I laughed as he kissed all over my face. I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. We pulled apart and we looked in each other's eyes.

"I love you." He said making me smile.

"I love you, too." I said and we went back to kissing. He got on top of me and started undressing me.
•••

I pulled apart from the kiss and opened my eyes. Yuka, he was my boyfriend. Everything started making sense.

"Yuka!" I said hugging him. He hesitated but hugged me back.