P:2 Ch:2

It was nighttime. The Survey Corps was preparing to go into Wall Rose. Eren was setting his ODM gear in a cart.

"I'm not sure what to make of this." Eren said as he sat down.

"No one knows. But how could Titans break a wall with Titans in them?" Armin asked as he walked toward the cart.

"It wouldn't be the first time. That's how they broke into Shinganshina." Eren said.

"But that was a gate." Armin said.

"Armin, what exactly are you getting at?" Mikasa questioned.

"The walls are different. There are no signs of stress, no cracks, no crevices between the rocks. We can't really tell how they were constructed. I suppose that were built with the same material Annie uses to make her skin impenetrable. It's a versatile material and we know it's virtually indestructible." Armin explained.

"Hm, that's plausible." Eren said as he rested his head on his hand.

Meanwhile, Hanji was examining a fragment of Annie's hardened skin. Moblit was behind Hanji telling her to hurry up.

"Section Commander, what is taking so long?! Please, they are leaving in five minutes!" Moblit stated.

"Hold your horses. I just need another moment-" Hanji said but interrupted herself as she found something.

"Hey, Hanji. Get moving" Levi said.

"Ah, sorry! And our guest?" Hanji asked.

"He's been ready to go for a while" Levi stated.

Hanji picked up the fragment of the crystal and took it with her.

*Time Skip*

"Eren, wear it tight. It's a cold night" Mikasa said as she put a cloak around Eren.

"Thanks" Eren simply said.

Hanji, Levi, and Pastor Nick made their way to the cart Armin, Eren, and Mikasa where at.

"Sorry for the wait." Hanji said.

The three got in the cart and Pastor Nick had to sit across from Eren.

"He's a... He's a priest from the Order of the Walls!" Armin said.

"I know! Ol' Nick and I are as thick as thieves! It's fine. Nick's about as much sense for him to be here than the rest of us, don't ya think!" Hanji said as she wrapped an arm around Nick.

"No, on the contrary. Erwin has thrown us together for a reason" Levi said.

Eren had a bored look on his face.

The gates were then opened, and Commander Erwin gave a speech.

"The status of Wall Rose is unclear. But everything up to Ehrmich is safe. That's the route we will be taking. Move out!" Erwin stated.

"You heard him." Levi said.

The Survey Corps left the walls.

"This whole time, Titans have been protecting us from other Titans" Armin said.

*Time Skip*

"Wait, what?" Eren asked annoyed.

"You knew about this. All this time and you decided to keep your shitty mouth shut?" Eren questioned annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. Just about sums up where we are with him. He's coming with us to witness the harsh reality. Will his beliefs be strong enough for him to stay silent? Or will seeing it with his own eyes make him question himself?" Hanji said.