P:2 Ch:7

Eren bit his hand and turned into a Titan. His scream turned into a roar and punched the Armored Titan straight to the ground. The punch shattered the face armor of the Armored Titan but blew off Eren's hand in the process. The Armored Titan hit the ground headfirst while Eren landed on his feet. Mikasa was watching over Eren while everyone else was fighting the Colossal Titan. As expected, the Colossal Titan is very slow, and its punches were easily dodged. Everyone went for the nape of the Colossal Titan, but the Colossal Titan began emitting steam which rendered ODM gear useless against it. Hanji commanded Squads 2 and 3 to stay on guard. Hanji then ordered Squad 1 to come with her to fight the Armored Titan, but Eren was handling him well. Everyone stood back and waited.

The Armored Titan tried to punch Eren, but he easily slipped the punch and landed an uppercut on the Armored Titan which send him flying. Reiner stood up. Eren threw a punch at Reiner, but this time, Reiner countered and punched Eren in the face which sent him soaring threw the sky. The punch left a hole in his face. Eren laid on the ground.

"How much was he holding back during training? This is going to be harder than I thought. I'll have to wait for him to charge me. He's the bull and I'm the matador. If I can get him in a joint lock, then I could possibly shatter his armor." Eren thought.

Eren took a deep breath and only concentrated himself on what was in front of him. Mikasa tried to go for the nape but her blades shattered.

"That did nothing! Then, how did Eren shatter his armor? My blades barely even made a dent! He's not like Annie! He's armored head to toe!" Mikasa thought.

The Armored Titan was going toward Eren. Eren stood up and began regenerating all his wounds. Mikasa was trying to break his armor by hitting the armor with the handle of her sword. Mikasa looked up and saw Eren stood up. She quickly got out of there. Reiner threw a punch at Eren, but Eren once again slipped and punched him in the face and sent toward the wall. Reiner stood up and went into position ready to charge at Eren. Eren switched into a low stance. Reiner charged at Eren at full speed. Eren braced himself. Reiner tackled Eren to the floor. He took control and began to do some ground and pound, but Eren dodged all the punches. Eren then saw an opening and put Reiner in an arm lock. The armor on the Armored Titan began to crack. Reiner removed Eren's leg that was wrapped around his neck, but Eren adapted and transitioned the leg to Reiner's side and locked both of his arms. Eren had full control. He began to twist Reiner's arm until it came off. Eren tossed it aside. Reiner saw a chance for him to get out and took it. He stood up and Eren got ready.

Mikasa and Armin were behind Eren.

"Eren can you hear me?" Armin shouted.

Eren slightly turned to look at Armin.

"Run away! Get closer to the wall! They are trying to abduct you! Don't let them do that! Escape is our best option!" Armin shouted.

Eren nodded and did a slight thumbs up to show that he understood. Eren began to shift toward the wall while on guard ready for anything. Eren got close to the wall where everyone else was at. Hanji landed on his shoulder.

"Listen up, Eren. If we are going to get you out of here, you're gonna have to buy us some time. Stop Reiner dead in his tracks. Think you manage to break off his leg with another one of those joint locks? Our blades don't do much against him. He can't be out-muscled, but he can out-smarted." Hanji stated.

Eren nodded. Hanji's eyes widened and began to blush. Hanji then got off Eren's shoulder.

The Armored Titan shed its leg armor and began rushing toward Eren.

"He's fast. No matter. This is exactly what I want." Eren thought.

Eren ducked and tackled Reiner and smashed him onto the ground causing the earth to shatter underneath it. Reiner got out and pushed Eren off him. Reiner then once again charged at Eren and successfully knocked him to the ground. Eren wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. Eren began pulling down on the neck while simultaneously locking his legs around his waist so he couldn't escape. Mikasa then cut the tendon behind Reiner's leg left so he couldn't move. Eren began putting an immense amount of pressure and completely shattered the armor on its back. Reiner used his left arm and his right leg to push Eren toward the Colossal Titan. Eren took notice and let out a roar to signal everyone to get out of the way, but it was too late. The Armored Titan let out a roar to signal Bertholdt. Bertholdt detached his body from the ribs that connected him with the wall and fell on top of Eren and Reiner. Everyone got out of the way but got flung back by the explosion. Reiner then got on top of Eren and bit the entire nape off and took Eren away. Bertholdt grabbed Ymir and they began to escape.

"EREN!"