P:2 Ch:6

*Time Skip*

It began to rain as everyone rode back to the walls. Everyone made it back safely and moved Ymir to a stretcher and transported her to the top of the wall where everyone else was at. Historia watched over Ymir and was worried about her. Eren was with a higher-up.

"What's the verdict? How bad of shape is Ymir in?" Eren asked the higher-up.

"Well, she's missing an arm and a leg. And her insides are scrambled. If she was normal, she'd be a goner." the higher-up said then used his ODM gear.

Eren then heard someone grunting from behind and saw it was Reiner trying to climb up the wall. Eren walked toward Reiner and extended his hand for him. Reiner grabbed on and Eren pulled him up with ease.

Meanwhile, Historia was arguing with Hanji whether to let Ymir live.

"Please, you have to believe me. I'm telling the truth. Ymir could've run away any time she wanted, but she chose to fight the Titans to save our lives! She had nothing to gain from putting herself on the line like that! Doesn't that speak volumes of were her loyalties are? She should've told us before, yes. She had no right to hide her powers. It's hard to look past how much humanity could have gained from knowing what she was keeping to herself. But...I think...I think she was just worried about what people might do to her...Clearly her priorities have changed now. This isn't as complicated as it looks. No one is closer to Ymir than me. And there's no question in my mind who's side she's on." Historia stated.

"Is that so?" Hanji questioned.

"Well. Under the circumstances, it certainly behooves us to be friendly. Her priorities aside, I'll wager what she can teach us about the enemy is beyond measure. I hope we get along...Even so, you say that it isn't as complicated as it looks, but from where I'm standing, the world gets more complicated by the hour.... Oh, uh. Historia Reiss you said your name was?" Hanji asked.

"I did, that's correct." Historia said.

"Isn't Reiss the name of the noble family?" Hanji asked.

"Yes, it is." Historia said looking down.

"Huh. Historia, nice to meet ya." Hanji said placing both hands on Historia's shoulders then walked away.

"Thank you." Historia said shocked.

Moblit and some other higher-ups were tending to Ymir. They were planning on moving to Trost where she would make a full recovery. Meanwhile, Eren was helping other soldiers climbed up the wall. Reiner began to get pissed at himself for nearly getting killed for the second time.

"A Titan nearly gnawed my arm off. Pathetic. All I could think was," This is how I go."" Reiner said.

Eren slightly looked back at Reiner. Armin then climbed up the wall and Eren helped him up.

"This was my second time. That's twice I nearly died now. What are the chances I'll survive a third time? This is what it really means. This is what it means to be soldier. The spirit breaks and the body follows...No good whining about it now. At least, until we plug up the wall." Reiner said.

Eren looked at Reiner from the corner of his eye.

"That's true. The two of you are far enough away from home. This is it. This is where we draw the line." Eren said in a serious tone.

Reiner and Bertholdt were shocked. and began sweating heavily, but the rain covered it.

"Truer words were never spoken! Home. Let's go. We've been here long enough. Compared to everything we've had to go through; the rest is easy!" Bertholdt said with his arm raised.