P:2 Ch:10

The Scouts were closing in on the Forest of the Giant Trees. Reiner and Bertholdt were planning their next move. They needed to take back Historia and Eren. Reiner used his ODM gear and went toward Eren and Ymir.

"I'm gonna ask you nicely to not put up a fight." Reiner said.

"Yeah, yeah." Eren said nonchalantly.

Eren then hit Reiner with the nub of his arms. Reiner fell to the floor and Eren began using his elbows to bash his face in. Reiner's face was completely covered in his own blood and his nose broke. Reiner then kicked Eren off him. Eren fell to the floor and Reiner started to strangle him. He struggled to restrain Eren. As Eren began to slip into unconsciousness, he overheard Bertholdt and Ymir's conversation. Once Eren was unconscious, Reiner tied him up. He was breathing heavy since restraining Eren isn't exactly the easiest thing to do.

*Time Skip*

Reiner had Eren tied on his back while Ymir held on to Bertholdt. They were traversing the forest as they had a change of plans since the Survey Corps were closing in on the forest.

"I haven't recovered enough to outrun these guys. We're completely surrounded. There's nothing my Titan form can do right now. I thought we had more time. This is Commander Erwin's doing." Reiner stated.

"Reiner! Christa with them!" Ymir yelled.

"What? No way you can see that far!" Reiner responded.

"I just know! She came here to rescue me! It the perfect opportunity!" Ymir yelled back.

"Yeah? So what? We can't grab her the way things are right now!" Reiner shouted.

Reiner and Ymir began having a back and forward until Bertholdt stepped in.

"Cut it out, Ymir. We can't. It's just too risky." Bertholdt said.

"Listen to me. You have my word. I want her out of this as much as you do! Just bear with me! You have to trust us!" Reiner shouted as maneuvered with the ODM gear.

"This is what's best for Christa, understand?" Reiner added.

Ymir looked down for a second.

"Yes. I understand. The real question is...Do you?" Ymir questioned.

"Of course." Reiner responded.

"Alright then." Ymir said.

Ymir looked back and put a hand over one of Bertholdt's eyes which obstructed his vision.

"What are you doing!?" Bertholdt shouted.

"Shut the hell up and use your head for a second. In a forest like this, I'm the one who can shine." Ymir said.

Bertholdt looked ahead of him and saw they were about to ram straight into a tree. He began panicking and release one of the hooks. They began spinning out of control until Bertholdt managed to attach himself to a tree.

"Ymir. Back it off. We'll fall!" Bertholdt frantically shouted.

"Do you think I give a damn? I have the advantage. My Titan is more agile. I could leap through the tree, grab Eren, rendezvous with the Scouts before you knew what hit you. Either you agree to take Christa with us right now or I will throw your whole plan away!" Ymir threatened.

"Have you gone insane? I thought you cared about her!" Reiner shouted.

"I do. In my own way. You guys have no idea what it is like. She knows I'm a shitty person, yet she still smiles at me. I can't. I have to see her one more time." Ymir said as her voice began to crack and was on the verge of tears.

"Don't be so pissed. If you don't agree, we can ALWAYS TEAR EACH OTHER APART LIKE ANIMALS!" Ymir yelled.

*Time Skip*

The Survey Corps advanced. Mikasa saw a bright yellow light in the forest.

"That light." Mikasa said.

"You saw that too? I think someone has transformed." Armin stated.

Commander Erwin heard what Armin said.

"We're running out of time. Soldiers disperse! The enemy has assumed Titan form!" Erwin ordered.

The formation split and surrounded the forest. The center went inside the forest.

"Battle is not our objective! Locate, recover, and retreat!" Erwin ordered.

Armin, Mikasa, Hannes, and other soldiers where inside the forest in search of Eren.

"Eren, where are you? Don't leave me." Mikasa thought.

The groups that were inside the forest then heard a roar come from deep within the forest. Everyone moved forward until they saw where the roar came from. It was Ymir. Some of the soldier drew their blades, but Connie stopped them.

"No, wait. This is actually Ymir. This is her Titan form." Connie explained.

"What the hell happened? Is Eren okay?" Connie asked.

Ymir looked around for a specific someone. Everyone in the 104th surrounded Ymir. Everyone began sending a barrage of questions her way, although she couldn't respond. Ymir then heard someone all too familiar to her.

"Ymir. I was looking for you! Are you alright!?"

Ymir then jumped toward Christa with her mouth wide opened and put her in her mouth. Everyone was shocked. Ymir then began to escape and went toward Reiner and Bertholdt. Everybody else followed her.

"She's so fast! We might lose her." Jean shouted.

Reiner and Bertholdt saw Ymir and distance. Reiner pulled out a knife he had with him.

"Heads up she's back." Reiner said.

He then jumped off the tree branch and cut himself. A bolt of lightning hit the ground and he transformed into a Titan. Bertholdt had Eren with him. Bertholdt attach himself to Reiner and jumped on his back. Ymir then followed and latched onto Reiner's back. Everyone saw Eren tied on Bertholdt's back. Hannes ordered everyone to get on their horses and chase after them . They won't let them escape.