𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬💙

(𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕) Bruh last night was crazy, I was high and drunk and Dess beat Asians ass and shit lil folks crazy

(𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
Bruh last night was crazy, I was high and drunk and Dess beat Asians ass and shit lil folks crazy. But I been eyeing ha since I met her. She been stressing wit this Asian shit so I'm boutta wake her up and surprise folks nem wit some shit.

𝐌𝐄: dess, Dess, Dess wake up yo. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: mmm. 𝐌𝐄: wake up ass up and get ready cmon. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒:mm what time is it? 𝐌𝐄: time to wake up ugly ass up 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: omg okkk.
.
She got up and showered and did her shit, I Was already ready so I was just waiting on ha.

I threw that shit on and grab my shorts without her noticing.
.
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏- 𝐂𝐀𝐑
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: my nigga why you so quiet where tf we going? 𝐌𝐄: just sit back and stfu, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: hell naw is you setting me up? Let me know tf now like seriously I will hop out this car so fast. 𝐌𝐄: 😂sit yo ass back and shut the hell up. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: mmhct Mann ight.
.
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
We made it to the spot and I had Dess blindfolded. 𝐌𝐄: you almost there keep walking. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: bro I swea if I fall I'm turning yo bowlegged legs straight ong. 𝐌𝐄: suck a dick. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Ard my mad chill but like hurry up. 𝐌𝐄: igh lil folks take one mo step and stop.

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕) So this morning von woke me up talm bout some get dress and shit, then we was in the car for what seem like 10 hours, and now I'm blindfolded walking somewhere I can't see

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
So this morning von woke me up talm bout some get dress and shit, then we was in the car for what seem like 10 hours, and now I'm blindfolded walking somewhere I can't see. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: Ard lil folks take one more step then stop. I did what he said and he started taking the blindfold off. 𝐌𝐄: hurry uppppp. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: aii I'm done look. He took it fully off and I look down and see this.