𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞💙

ꌃꂦꋪꍏꌃꂦꋪꍏ꒻ꏂ꒻ꀷꂦꅐꈤ

𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 3𝚛𝚍

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝

𝚅𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟

.

.

.

I'm in Atlanta airport cause I just landed, it's almost a nigha birthday I'm not finna be by myself in dat boring ass country, island whatever the fuck it is.

My twin nem durkio bouta pick me up, and imma find Dess ass and kill dat bitch, in my dreams.

"HEY HEY HEY THERE HE IS" somebody yelled.

I turned around to a whole latta BULLSHIT.

I bet Dess ass called them on me.

"Dayvon Daquan Bennett, you are under arrest for being a wanted fugitive, anything you say can and will be used against you, in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford an attorney, one will be a pointed for you." The officer said.

"This some bullshit bro." I said getting put into a cop car.
.

.

.

I'm in this fucking cell, in this stank ass prison. Yes I said prison, I couldn't say shit they straight patted me down, and took me to prison.

And I gotta wear these ugly ass outfits. But a nigha look sexy in orange.

But I finally get to use my phone, I called durk to get my lawyer and shit and now I'm calling Dess.

She answered and it sounded like she had been woken up by me, ole fucking well.

"Hello? What happened Dayvon?" She asked.

"I was coming back to the A and they got me. Just like you said they would." I said into the phone.

"I told yo ass that but mk Whatchu need?" She said in a cute soft voice.