𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧💙

𝗷𝗮𝗵𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I'm sleep and then I hear a noise so I tap Dess and wake her up and tell her to be quiet I grabbed my glock and gave her one. I direct her to go close to the back door downstairs, while I go see wtf that shit was.

So I go downstairs first been quiet and I see a bowlegged figure and already knew who it was so I clapped twice and the light turns on revealing Von.

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: von wtf are you doing here? 𝐌𝐄: I wanna know the same thing. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: Dess you needa come back home now. 𝐌𝐄: aye she don't wanna be round you do you not get that, get it through yo head bruh. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Jah shhh. And Von you needa go now. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: nahh I'm not leaving with out you. 𝐌𝐄: Dess I'm sorry but I can't keep doing this, I'm not tryna get caught up in yo drama. It's always something up between you and von. I don't think your ready for another relationship. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: I don't got nun else to do with Von. I told him we done he don't understand that. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: Dess. You have 5 seconds LETS GO.

Ig Dess was over dis shit too so she went upstairs and got her stuff and left🤷🏽‍♀️. I texted her and told her to HMU when she get her love life together.
.
.
.
𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
I'm pissed ash von is acting fucking stupid. I actually would like have a relationship with jah but von Is ruining it.

𝐌𝐄: Von. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: yea? 𝐌𝐄: why did you cheat on me? Why did you put me through all that stress? Why won't you let me be with jah. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I can't even answer that first question I was just being stupid Idk what was wrong with me, and you asking me that questioning me made me wanna do it more. And I didn't mean to stress you out it wasn't intentional I didn't even know I was doing it. And no you don't needa be with him when you got me idgaf what I did your always gonna be mine and I'm sorry for everything that I put you through but it's to late to leave me now. I'll let you be wit that nigga when it's time to but now it's not.

I was taking in everything he was saying. I accepted his apology but I'm finna lay down some shit.

𝐌𝐄: ok I forgive you but don't do it again or I'm leaving and I mean it. You hurt me so bad. And I don't wanna hear no more sorrys. Now I'm going to sleep.

I was angry, sad, mad, idek I didn't know how to feel.
.
.
.
𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Damn I didn't realize what I did until now. I'm the reason I don't have a seed. Hope lil folks can put all dat aside and we can get back on our grind. But that jah dude makes her happy and I don't want her to leave me for him. He's not like me he don't gang bang and shit, he in college school or whatever they in, but he still keep that strap on him, idk man.

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Von stop over thinking and go to sleep. 𝐌𝐄: Whatchu mean? 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: I can tell your over thinking cause your facing the wall and playing with your dreads. Just gts goodnight.

She kissed me on my forehead, cheek, then lips. She turned on her back so I laid my head on her chest and put my hands in her shirt cuffing ha titty falling asleep.
.
.
.
𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Von is doing way better now, I'm back to my happy state, I haven't talk to jah since that night. But rn me and Von chilling eating chicken and I started recording 😂. (The video acting fucking stupid so idek what y'all going see might see nothing.)

Me and Von haven't had sex Eva since I forgave him. Because I don't want to cause he prolly cheating again if he cheat again on king David or whoever he is, but on king David imma get into a serious relationship.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: dess hellooo? 𝐌𝐄: huh?

I was stuck in my thoughts and couldn't get out. It's just like why am I together with somebody who cheated on me when I can be with somebody better. If he did it once he's gonna go it again.

𝐌𝐄: VON IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: wym why this so random? 𝐌𝐄: nothing I just wanna break up. You cheated on me. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: and I apologize. I won't do it again. 𝐌𝐄: if you do it once your gonna do it again. I'm
Done von. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: Noo don't leave me🥺. 𝐌𝐄: bye Von.

I got up from the kitchen and got a suitcase and started filling it up. Von came upstairs and said "your really leaving me bruh" he sounded sad but actions have consequences. He spoke again and his voice crack. "I'm sorry i really am. I didn't mean to hurt you, your my everything, I don't want you to leave please." A tear rolled down my face and his. I took a deep breath and got up and grab my suitcase walking down stairs and Von followed. I grab my keys.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: can you tell me how you feel about me before you go? 𝐌𝐄: if I speak from my heart I'm afraid to be broken. Scared of what you might say about the words I have spoken. I'd rather make you laugh then act like I'm joking, then tell you the the truth about the feelings you have awoken.

After I said that I left and text jahking I'm omw he said ok.

Me and jahking our sitting in my car talking. And I just feel like telling him my feelings so  that's what I did.

𝐌𝐄: jah? 𝐉𝐀𝐇: yes? 𝐌𝐄: can I tell you something? 𝐉𝐀𝐇: yea of course. 𝐌𝐄: I like you. I really do me and you have a lot in common and you make me smile and you make me happy. 𝐉𝐀𝐇:I feel the same way I just didn't know how to tell you and I don't wanna get hurt. 𝐌𝐄: same.

(PLAY SONG NIGGAS)

We pause in the moment staring into each other's eyes, jah leans in and so do I and our lips meet. It gets rough and sloppy, our tongues dancing in each other's mouth.

He grabs my throat and pulls me over the arm rest, I'm in the straddle position....

________________________________
Cliff hanger😂😂
Sorry for the mistakes 💘
1102 words 🤪