𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧💙

CHECK IN-
I'm going to English numbers😂

CHECK IN-I'm going to English numbers😂

𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹

I was getting sucked up by this hoe after I dropped Dess off at home from when we got back from the trip and my phone ring.

𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍: hello is the Dayvon? 𝐌𝐄: yea why? 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍: well Dess is in the hospital and you, Derrick, and india are the only people on her books. 𝐌𝐄: shit. Aii I'm coming.

Wtf happened that fast she was just good running that mouth.

I get to the hospital and they tell me what room and I see lil folks hooked up to wires and shit she look half dead I kinda feel bad for the way I been treating ha. But I hope ha and my lil seed aii 
.
.
.
𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍: Family of Dess Wilson? Me and gang all stand up and walk up to the lady. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: is she good? 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍: yes she is good she suffered from a miscarriage due to stress. 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊: damnnn they finally had one. 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀: Von you good? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: lady can I go talk to her? 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍: yes she is awake.
.
.
.
𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
I can't believe I had a miscarriage. All that stuff I was stressing about wit von. 🥺I don't even wanna see him oh wow this is hard to take in.

-Knock Knock- 𝐌𝐄: come in. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: you good lil folks? 𝐌𝐄: Von do I look fucking good. I just had a miscarriage with my child that took forever to get all because OF YOU. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: how this shit my fault. 𝐌𝐄: you stressed me out the whole trip with your bull shit. I can't believe this please get tf out. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: look I'm sor- 𝐌𝐄: NOW GET OUT.

I didn't wanna speak to him ever again. The only child I had is now gone over stress. Can't believe it.
.
.
.

Yay jah is bring me food!! He is so nice he knows what happened because I called him when I first woke up

Yay jah is bring me food!! He is so nice he knows what happened because I called him when I first woke up. I hope no drama happens tho.
.
.
.
𝗷𝗮𝗵𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Oh wow I got a POV. But Dess ask me to bring her some food so I'm omw to the hospital now. I got her flowers and a card. I do feel really bad. And I think his name is Dayvon, but he shouldn't of put all that stress on her.

I'm walking to her room now. And I get stop by a fan asking to take a picture so I took it and heard a familiar voice.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: nighas think they famous out hea. 𝐌𝐄: I don't think that I know that. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: see you got some balls. 𝐌𝐄: hey I'm just trying to give Dess her stuff. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I'll give it to her. 𝐌𝐄: nahh I'm fine thanks.

I promise I'm not scared of Von just cause he got a strap don't mean he da only one I always keep the strap on me but I'm not known for dat shit. I'm a very soft spoken person but I'm not afraid of nothing. I got a couple bodies to but I don't brag about it.
.
𝐌𝐄: here's your food, your gifts, and flowers. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: aww thank you I really appreciate it but what took so long. 𝐌𝐄: umm von. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: of course, I hope he didn't cause no trouble. 𝐌𝐄: nahh it's good. But I have to go film on set and I'll see you the day you get out? 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: yep. And thank you again. 𝐌𝐄: you good! Anything for you.

Me and Dess have a lot of common but I'm not gonna rush things I'm gonna wait for her to make the first move.
.
.
.
𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
It's the day I'm getting out of this bitch finally and jah is picking me up. Because like I said I don't wanna see Von. We gonna go to my house to get some stuff and then we're going to his house. Which is huge he gave me a tour on ft.
.
𝐉𝐀𝐇: yo yo yo you ready to get out this bitch? 𝐌𝐄: you know it can't wait. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: 😂alright cmon.
.
We're in the car and I need some hand sanitizer so I open the glove and see a glock and it looked better den Vons.

𝐌𝐄: who's is this? 𝐉𝐀𝐇: mine of course. 𝐌𝐄: oh you keep that strap on you huh?𝐉𝐀𝐇: yep gotta make sure I'm safe. 𝐌𝐄: do you got any bodies? 𝐉𝐀𝐇: yea but it's not something I brag about. 𝐌𝐄: awee dat boy gotta gunnn. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: 😂.
.
I'm in the house packing a little suitcase and Von comes out of idek and sees me.. oh shit

𝐕𝐎𝐍: aye where you going gang? 𝐌𝐄: I'm going to jah's house. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: why you in yo house rn. 𝐌𝐄: I don't wanna be anywhere with you. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: you still tripping bout that. 𝐌𝐄: DUH I LOST MY FUCKING BABY. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: so you be fucking dat nigga? 𝐌𝐄: what? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: you heard me you be fucking dat nigga? 𝐌𝐄: no not yet but that's nun of your business. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: yes tf it is you my girl- 𝐌𝐄: no no I wasn't your girl when you was at yo hoes house getting a quick lil nut while I was in the hospital. We're not together no more goodbye.

I was walking to the door and Von grabbed my arm so I slapped the taste out his mouth left out and me and jahking left.

________________________________
Sorry for the mistakes 😂
899 words🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't got no motivation to write😐
3:38 AM, Monday, April 12