𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞💙

𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲

𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

It's the last day of there trip and Von and Dess have been continuously arguing. Like this

Flashback

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Von can you get me a fruit cup?𝐕𝐎𝐍: you can't get it yourself? 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: I can but I am pregnant and my back and stomach is in pain. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: Mann when I go get that shit don't ask for shit else.

Another Flashback

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒:bae you tryna go to the private pool? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I'm busy. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: how our you busy your on your phone. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: CAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO DAMN. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: ok dang i just wanna spend time wit you. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: well I don't. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: this shit is so fucking stressful. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: ain't my problem.

Last flashback

𝐕𝐎𝐍: where was you at after we rode the dirt bikes? 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: I was talking to jahking in his cabana. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: why? 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: cause he asked for some advice with his family nothing big. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: don't do dat shit again not playing wit you. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Mmk. Bruh. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I'm not yo fucking bruh get that shit right fuck. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: acting like it but mk not bout to argue. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: stfu.
.
.
That's shit depressing😳.
.
𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
We on our sprinter going back home and my stomach hurts so fucking bad bruh.
𝐌𝐄: Von? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: what ? 𝐌𝐄: can you get me a heating pad? From like cvs or Walgreens? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: man I'm tired asf. No. 𝐌𝐄: omg.

We got back in the house and I couldn't even make it up the stairs and I just collapsed. And fell down the five stairs I was up. I started screaming and tried to get up. But where was von? I couldn't do anything it was hurting badly I felt something drip down my leg so I wipe it and looked at it and there was blood everywhere where "hey Siri call 911" was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

________________________________
What y'all think happened to Dess?
This a short chapter but the next one going be longer.
Sorry for the mistakes 💘