01

"Y/n." I heard a voice call my name like it was underwater.

"Y/n." The same voice. Again.

I felt someone nudging me, but I was sleeping too peacefully to care.

"Y/n!" I snapped my eyes open.

"Thank Merlin. You'd better get on your robes. We'll be arriving to Hogwarts in about 10 minutes." A girl, whose name I came to know was Wren, said and sat back on her seat.

I yawned loudly and started sitting up. I peered outside the window and saw the weather was gloomy and moist. Staring at the water drops rolling past the window I realized I was on a train going to Hogwarts.

I had been studying at Durmstrang since I was 9. I was 12 now.

Durmstrang was a pacific place. It was a bit demanding, but nothing I couldn't handle. I had two best friends: Thomas and Jack. The rest of the students were fine, I guess. I've never got into trouble with anyone and actually fancied the school as a whole.

But, of course. Nothing good lasts forever.

I received a letter from my brother in mid-July. He asked me to come to Hogwarts with him with urgency for matters about my safety and such. He didn't specify a lot but then the Ministry got involved and I knew I had no choice.

My brother, the famous Harry Potter, is a year older than me. I haven't seen him in three years, as I spent the summers at Durmstrang.

He's in year three. I'm appointed for that year too, since I've been studying magic for one more year than him and let's just say I'm not a complete idiot, so it just didn't seem right to get into year two.

I took my eyes off of the window and petted my Screech owl, Darren, before changing into my black robes.

There were two other girls in that compartment: Wren Mitchell and Estelle Malfoy. They were both so pretty, and nice as well.

Estelle is the tallest of us three. She has got black, medium-length, straight hair with white brands of dyed hair. She's slim, not too much, though, for she's quite hot and, honestly, I'd be surprised if she didn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Wren looks like me, although, I may venture, a little bit shorter. She's obviously thinner than me and, just like Estella, she has got her hair white dyed on the inside. It's dark, wavy and shoulder-length short.

"Are we really arriving in," I checked my watch on my wrist. "Five minutes?" I gave Wren a skeptical look.

Wren stuttered and raised her brows to Estelle. Estelle just watched make a foul of herself until it was no longer funny.

"Don't you want to look for your brother? You did say you couldn't find him at the station..." She has a weird accent, like she's a foreigner. She told me she's always lived here, though. Whatever, I guess.

I shot up my brows. Now it was my turn to stutter. "I—I—I—yes—yes!" I stood up abruptly and walked to the door. Not without swirling and saying: "Do you mind taking my luggage with you if I don't make it back in time?" They nodded and I closed he door of the compartment behind me, already outside.

I'm not even sure whether I was looking for my brother. I kept checking the compartments on my left, when—

I aggressively bumped onto someone. I hit my head with their chest and opened my eyes broadly.

"Bloody hell, girl, watch where you're go—"

He didn't get to finish his sentence, for the train promptly stopped and I fell on him. LITERALLY!