07

"Where are you taking me?" I complained.

He ignored me completely and kept on walking, carrying me with him as I stumbled trying not to fall, but my legs wouldn't stop moving around.

I suddenly came to the fact that the boy that I had a crush on was leading me somewhere private.

"The fuck--" He started when I pushed him to the wall pressing my finger to his lips.

"Shh..." I whispered enticingly and laughed. His eyes were full of lust. "Just let go..."

I took my hand to his neck, caressed it as his eyes closed and pulled his head a bit down so my lips could reach it.

My wet lips placed themselves on his jawline leaving soft kisses and soaked spots.

As I was kissing and licking my way to his lips, he pushed me back a millimetre putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Stop" He opened his eyes. "You're drunk"

"So what? You've never heard the aphorism?"

"What's an aphorism--"

"'Drunk words; sober thoughts'. It's not like I'm talking but—" I started laughing and, after a moment, I tried to make my way back to his lips but he was to tall to reach.

"Y/n, stop"

"No, I want this, don't you?"

"I want us to go anywhere but here.
"You don't even want this, yourself. I saw you with-- do you even know her?!" His face went from smooth to slightly irked as he pronounced this last words.

Then, I said something I hadn't understood myself.

I wanted him; but that girl was also such a good kisser and she had made me feel great; I wondered what it would feel like to kiss Draco; to feel his soft, wet lips wrapped over mine. The indignation that he thought she had meant anything to me was oppressing and I didn't know how to express all that into words.

I realised he hadn't understood me.

"You know? In a nutshell, I want you" I pouted.

He raised his brows threateningly. "What the actual fuck? You snog the soul out of a girl in front of my whole face and you say you want me?!" He shouted making me creep back and flinch. "And, of course, you tell me this when we're alone and no one else can hear you. Real sweet but I wish you were sober"

"No, I meant it--"

"Yeah, you meant it. No, you don't mean it; I mean it. Why do you think I spend every single fucking day with the sister of the person I most loath?!" He raised his voice once more. "And you don't even realise..." He said in an undertone.

"Then... If we both feel the same thing, why don't we just follow our hearts?" I took hand of his tie pulling myself closer to him

My sight got blurry.

I could see his figure but I could not see if his mouth was moving.

I started to become way too drowsy and didn't fight it anymore.

I closed my eyes and lost my conscience.

~

I didn't open my eyes straight away for I was too comfortable wrapped around the warm sheets.

But eventually, I was no longer eager to sleep.

I blinked several times to take in the image before my eyes. I didn't recognise any of the features; the bed was bigger, the window wasn't on my right but on my left, the usual books and sheets that my roommates and I sprawled across the floor were neatly pilled on the bedside tables, and looking further I noticed there weren't any more beds. There was a huge, black wardrobe and a door next to it.

I sat up on the bed and realised it wasn't even half as big as I thought; it was immense, and green, every part of it.

It was way too neat and organised to say whose it was.

I found out my throat felt scratchy and I started coughing and choking. I looked around to find a glass of water on the right bedside table, which I thankfully took and drank.

I got up and realised I was on an oversized t-shirt that wasn't mine. It was grey and fell to my mid-thigh.

I quickly got back inside the bed for I was half-naked and had freaked out.

The door next to the wardrobe bolted open revealing a tall person, with their hair wet and on their pyjamas.

"You're up!" The boy said. He was, of course, Draco Malfoy.

My throat suddenly burned and I felt the urge to throw up.

I ran towards the door Malfoy had just got out of to find out it was a bathroom. I knelled down in front of the toilet and retched more times than I would have wanted to.

Two cold hands placed my hair back gently. I felt tingles along my neck's sides and back.

I raised my head from the toilet to breath in.

"Better?"

I nodded.

Suddenly, I had another retch and accustomed my head to vomit again inside the toilet seat.

After that, I did take my head out of the toilet seat and sat, exhausted, on the floor, pressed to the wall.

The figure towering over me knelled to level with me.

"I guess I can't let you gorge yourself out of beer ever again, can I?" He said smiling sympathetically.

"Aren't you mad?"

"What for?" His smile lingered.

"About yesterday. I remember; I haven't forgotten, and I would be mad if I were you"

"Y/n, give yourself a break. You can't function that much. Go back to bed, I'll bring you something to eat for the headache"

I frowned. How did he know I was having a headache?

He took my hands, helped me up, leading me to the bed and, moreover, left.