Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

"FRIENDS AGAIN?"
"YUP BOI."

"Tell me." Yoongi said as both of them sat on a bench at a park that was empty.

Since what Sora said a few minutes ago Yoongi has been feeling really guilty and so he guided her to a bench in the park and asked her to explain why she was with Jungin.

If this is a misunderstanding then Yoongi wants to get over with it as soon as possible.

And also comfort her what she said earlier.

"I was with Jungin so I could take revenge from you.........after that day at my parents house you never came to me to talk or even walked me to school like how we ussually do." Sora said not looking Yoongi in the eye still disappointed at what he said earlier.

"But I came that day and you were with him already.....that is why I left." Yoongi said looking at her.

"That is because he was annoying me and because I fell down and he saw the bruises-" Sora realised what she said.

"Bruises?" Yoongi asked but Sora ignored him.

"Anyways so I went to school and this girl told me that you are skipping school today and I was jealous because you didn't tell me so I made a plan with Jungin to make you jealous......but I swear I didn't tell him or anyone about you so called secrets." Sora explained before bringing her knees to her chest and resting her head on them.

"Well.......I am sorry, but I dont understand why you were jealous?" Yoongi asked so many questions on his mind the main being the 'bruises'

"Because I thought I was special because you brought me over to your house but it turned out that so many girls were your friend."

"So you believed that?" Yoongi said teasingly with a playfull smile.

"Shut up." Sora said tired to talk.

There was a long pause before Yoongi said.

"I am sorry."

"For what?" Sora asked.

"For what I said a few minutes ago.......I really didn't know-"

"That my parents dont care for me.......well thats okay." Sora said as she looked up at Yoongi.

"What bruises were you talking about?" Yoongi asked.

Sora knew that she needed someone too listen to what she was going through so she sighed and let it all out.

"My mother.......is my step mother. My father used to love me until she came and started to talk shit about me to my father.......you always ask me why I am so scares of breaking rules. That is because of how much my 'parents' would beat me for it............" Sora said rolling her pants up for Yoongi to see her bruises.

"I also hate myself......." Sora said rolling her sleaves up for Yoongi to see how much she cut herself.

Yoongi knew......how that felt as he started carressing the cut he had under his sleeve.