Chapter 17.

"KEEP IT PG 13."

"USE A CONDOM."

"Lets go." Yoongi said as he grabbed Sora's hand and they started walking towards the train station. It was Wednesday and Yoongi had told his parents that he would be late because he was gonna spend time with Sora. To which his mom wiggled her eyebrows and told him to "keep it PG 13" and his dad rubbed his shoulder and told him to 'use a condom'

Yoongi had looked at both of them discusted but his heart fluttered at that thought-

No Yoongi you stupid man!

Yoongi thought.

"See he has always been like this." Taehyung said and everyone laughed as Yoongi decided to continue his story.

Yoongi looked at Sora who was looking out of the window. She looked nervous, more nervous than Yoongi who was supposed to audition.

"Hey its gonna be okay." Yoongi said as he held her hand in a reasuring manner. He kissed her cheeks and then her lips and then her eyes and her forehead before looking at her.

"You dont need to be nervous okay?" He said to her. She just forced a smile. In reality she wasn't nervous for Yoongi, because she believed in him. She was nervous because she had a bad gut feeling. She hoped whatever bad happens, happens to her and not Yoongi.

"Why?" Yoongi said when he saw her forcing a smile. He knew everything about her so when he saw that she forced a smile he knew something was off.

"I just have a bad gut feeling." She finally confessed.

"Then love if you want I wont audition." Yoongi said knowing that it had to be something really bad if it was bothering her this much. She shook her head before putting her head on his shoulder.

"No!" She said stubbornly. He knew there was no point in arguing.

"Attention Passengers, we will be reaching Seoul in five minutes." The announement said and Sora held Yoongi's hand in nervousness.

They arrived and took a taxi to go to the building. There was only half an hour left to audition and they didn't have much time to eat. On the way Yoongi kept on rehersing his rap. He didn't want to show it to her but he was nervous for her too.

Now you might be wondering if he doesn't wanna pass why is he even rehersing? Well thats because he knows that Sora wants him to give his best and thats why.

Sora just hugged Yoongi during the drive, putting her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat that was quite quick and she knew that he was just as nervous as her. The only diffrence being that he was nervous for the audition and she was because of this stupid odd feeling she had.

They reached the building and Yoongi payed for the taxi as Sora examined the building.

It looked like an extremely small roadside shop. It was just enough to be called a building. There was a board that said 'Bighit ent' and another that said 'hit it auditio ----->' pointing towards the enterence.

"Yoongi!" They heard a fammiliar voice and looked in the direction to see Namjoon walking towards them with a big smile.

"Hello." He said as he shook hands with Yoongi and then Sora.

"Awwww you are such a supportive girlfriend. You came here to support him on his first audition." Namjoon teased Sora as they started walking inside so that Yoongi could get his number at which he has to go.

They sat there as Namjoon and Sora bickered.

"Ugh!" Sora said annoyed after Namjoon put a valid point in one of their arrguments. She huffed and crossed her arms and both the men laughed.

"What?" She said once again annoyed by the two as a tight slap landed on the back of Namjoon's neck by Sora. This caused them to burst out laughing.

"Hey! No fair I wanted to be the closest to her when we meet." Jin said and Namjoon stuck his tongue out and laughed.

"Min Yoongi, you're next." This caused the laughing teens to stop and look at each other in nervousness.

Sora got up and hugged Yoongi, before pecking his lips.

"I do believe in you, but its okay to mess up. A human makes mistakes and I will still be proud of you for having courage to audition." She said and Yoongi smiled at how supportive she was. He hugged him one last time before he walked away and Sora sat next to Namjoon amd started tapping his feet.

"So what are your hobies." Namjoon said trying to distract her.

"And you are clearly bad at that." Yoongi said to Namjoon who was nararating their interactions while Yoongi was gone.

"Whatever hyung, you're just jealous that she is close to me too." Namjoon snapped before continuing.

"I like drawing." She said with a smile knowing that he was trying to distract her.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Just writting and Composing etc. You know all the music related stuff." Namjoon said and both of them talked for a bit.

"If he passes the audition, which I know he will, please take care of him." She said with concern in her voice for him.

"Ofcourse I will." Namjoon said and she smiled.

That is when Yoongi came back with the biggest smile.

"What happened?" Both of them asked in unision.

"I will tell outside.......come on." Yoongi said and both of them started walking outside.

"I passed." He exclaimed and both of them started jumping around happy.

"So happy for you man." Namjoon said as he hugged Yoongi and talked to him for a few minutes before walking back in. Yoongi turned around and Sora hugged him tightly.

"I am so happy for you, I am so proud of you." She said as she kissed him passionately.

But that is when everything went downhill as they heard a husky voice.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

What do you think of this chapter?