Chapter 20.

Yoongi packed his final bag and sighed as he sat on the bed. Jungin sat infront of him as he just stared at him.

"I went to her house today. She is still grounded. She didn't come out of her room. Her parents didn't even mention her." Jungin said as he put down pen he has been playing with on the table.

Both Jungin and Yoongi have come to bare with each other since the incident. The only thing they could ever agree on would be her safety.

"I don't even know if they are giving her food........" Jungin said.

"She isn't even replying to my texts and picking my calls." Yoongi said and Jungin almost facepalmed himself at his dumbness.

"Do you really think they would allow her to keep her phone?" Jungin said furiously.

Yoongi sighed. Grabbing his hair and pulling on it.

"I can't even say goodbye. I am leaving tomorrow and my own girlfriend doesn't know." Yoongi said tears almost spilling out of his eyes.

Jungin felt sympathetic for Yoongi as he rubbed his shoulder.

"I just wanna say one last goodbye." Yoongi said.

"Who said you can't?" Jungin replied making Yoongi glare at him.

"Don't you dare make fun of me." Yoongi said and Jungin shook his head.

"You know Yoongi. I have given you alot of trouble.......the only way I can make up is by helping you." Jungin said with guilt in his voice.

"And how?" Yoongi said through his bangs.

"Don't worry I promise she will be there tomorrow to see you off." Jungin smiled as he took his jacket and was about to walk out when........

Yoongi hugged him. Really tight.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it." Yoongi said and broke the hug. Jungin just smiled and walked out of his room.

He really was determined to make Sora meet Yoongi one last time. He wanted to make the love of his life happy. Even though he knows he can't have her but he wanted to make her happy. He wanted her to remember her from all the good stuff he did and not the bad.

The next day a few hours before Yoongi's train to Seoul, Jungin rang the the bell to Sora's house. It was sunday so both her parents were at home.

"Oh hey Jungin dear." Her father opened the door as Jungin tried not to punch the man for all the pain he has caused Sora.

"Hi uncle. Is Sora home?" Jungin said and he watched his expression change to an angry one.

"Why do you ask?" He asked.

"Oh its just that she hasn't been coming to school so the teacher asked me to help her with a few stuff. Since the exams are close." Jungin said and her father's expression eased.

"Oh sure. I will send her. Just take her to your house and help her do the work. Me and her mother were going somewhere anyways." Her father said and Jungin nodded. He stood there as her father went inside to call Sora.

A few minutes later Sora came at the door and Jungin'e heart broke. She looked pale, extremely weak. She could barely walk. He didn't know if he was beaten up again..........but he wouldn't be surprised if she was.

But she had a smile on her face when she saw Jungin standing there.

"Hi." She said to him who said it back.

"Come on." Jungin said as he started walking.........her behind him.

"Wait that isn't where your home is." Sora said as they passed the street that they were supposed to turn.

"Dummy. We are going to meet Yoongi." Jungin said making Sora stop.

"B-but."

"No buts Sora. He has been worried sick for you the whole past week. At Least say goodbye to him....he is leaving for Seoul." Jungin said making Sora even more shocked.

"S-Seoul? Already?" She asked and Jungin nodded.

"His train leaves in half an hour so we have to be quick in order for you to meet him one last time." Jungin said and Sora nodded as they started walking again.

Meanwhile Yoongi sat at the railway station on a bench and sighed. He kept on looking around and then at his watch. As the time passed his hopes for her arriving also died.

How could she come if she had parents like those.

There were now ten minutes left for his train's departure and all the passengers started heading inside but he stayed outside reassuring himself that he just need five minutes more.

He lost hope and was about to go inside when..........

He felt and arm around his torso....hugging him from the back.

"Yoongi." He heard her say and he finally burst into tears.

"Sora." He said turning around and hugging her, kissing the top of her head while both of them sobbed in each others embrace.

And that was when Yoongi wanted to change his mind......wanted to make her convince him not to go. Not to leave her side.

"I will miss you so much." She said as she kissed him one last time.

"Baby please tell me not to leave......I promise I won't if you tell me that." Yoongi said as he cried.

"No! I want you to pursue you passion and that is music." Sora said.

"I can pursue music without leaving you aswell. Please just tell me not to leave. The promise I made of going to Seoul hurts me so much. If you tell me not to.....I won't!"

"I love you Yoongi. I always will. But this will be unfair to you. I can't hold you back now can I?" Sora said and Yoongi groaned.

"You won't hold me back Sora for fucks sake." Yoongi said.

"I want you to go to Seoul. I want you to work hard and show the entire world how good your music is. But always remember I will love you........till the end. I will love you even from miles away. I will love you till my last breath. I will make sure that we meet again. Just not soon because I am a distraction." Sora said.

"You aren't." Yoongi said.

"I am. The biggest distraction from your music. One day you will be famous. I will always be there praying for you. But if you fall in love with someone else." Yoongi shook his head but she continued. " If you fall in love with someone else......don't hold back. Love them instead of me. All I gave you was pain. Like right now."

That was enough for him to smash his lips against hers. Kissing her what he hoped wasn't the last time.

"I will never fall in love with someone else. After loving you......I don't think anyone would be good enough Sora." Yoongi said.

"I will love you forever and ever. I will always remember you no matter how famous I get but above all I will always wait for you." Yoongi said.

"I will too." She said and Yoongi smiled. His eyes went back to Jungin and he seemed to tell him to take care of her........

"Bye." Yoongi said and Sora nodded hugging him one last time before letting go.

Yoongi started walking towards the train with tears in his eyes. The people around his watched him in pity as if they understood the pain of leaving a lover.

Yoongi sat in the train as he looked outside. The train started moving and then he saw it........

Sora walking with the train. At first slowly and eventually faster. Until she couldn't chase it no more.

"I love you." She yelled one last time before stopping.

"I love you too." Yoongi mouthed as she smiled.

And that was bow countless painful nights for two lovers started. For eleven years they will be seperated but won't forget each other.....will always love each other.

THE END.......

There is and epilogue to this dw.