Chapter 9.

CHAPTER 9
DID HE TELL YOU ABOUT GLOSS THOUGH?

She felt her anger come back as she saw how shamelessly Jungin was standing infront of her locker waiting for her to come.

Yup that is right Jungin was standing infront of her locker. He was feeling guilty to say the least. He felt bad when he saw how mad she was at him.

He didn't know that it meant that much to her. But it did hurt him that she cared about Yoongi too much.

His enemy indeed.

He heard footsteps coming towards him as he looked up to see Sora coming towards him with anger on her face Yoongi hot on her heels as he tried to stop her.

And before he knew it he was grabbed by the collar and smashed into the locker. There weren't students here yet because it was early.

"What the fuck Sora let me go!" He said struggling to get out of Sora's way.

He was thankful that there was no one or it would have been humiliating for him to be smashed into a locker by a girl.

"Why the fuck did you do it?" Sora said as she let his collar go but put her both arms against the side of his head so he wont go.

And this made him nervous like really nervous. It made him excited, nervous, happy, and every other felling at the same time.

He looked into Sora's eyes and when he did he got mesmerised by them. They were beautiful he kept on staring at them and that was when he realised that her eyebrows weren't furrowed anymore as she realised that he was now not only staring at her eyes but also her lips.

Is he?

What was that?

Sora backed away realising what was happening.

Is he catching feelings?

For me?

Sora shrugged it off throwing a last glare at Jungin before excusing herself to go to the toilet.

The two boys watched confused.

"What the fuck was that?" Both of them said at the same time before glaring at each other and leaving.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Sora washed her face trying to keep the ridiculous thoughts of Jungin liking her out of her mind.

But it just made so much sense.

Him trying to annoy her just to spend time with her.

The way his voice softened when he saw he bruises.

The way he tried to split her and Yoongi because he might be jealous.

And the way..........

The way he stared at her a moment ago.

"No this isn't the truth." She said to herself before turning the tap off  and going to the class where she got scolded by Mr. Lee for being late and lazy for not doing her homework and not coming to class yesterday.