Chapter 13.

CHAPTER 13.

"I PROMISE I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU."

"I KNOW."

"I will take care of him mom.....you dont have to worry." Sora reassured Yoongi's mom.

She had to go somewhere urgently which meant that Sora had to take care of Yoongi who was sick and home alone.

It was the next day and it was 12 which meant that Sora had alot of time to spend with Yoongi before she had to go to the hell called home.

"Bye Sora." Yoongi's mother said as she wore coat and walked out of the house leaving Sora alone with Yoongi.

Speaking of Yoongi he was sleeping after taking the medicenes at it was a side effect of taking them.

Sora decided to clean the house. The house was already really clean and it was obvious that Yoongi's mom took good care of the house.

After a while she was done with cleaning and decided to sit next to Yoongi as it was almost time he wake up.

She opened the door of Yoongi's room that was hot due to the heater. Sora was thankfull for the heater because it was again snowing outside and it kept her warm.

She sat next to Yoongi as Holly jumped up on the bed and sat on Sora's lap. Sora giggled cutely at the fluffy dog that has come to be attached with her despite only spending three days in total with her.

Sora's eyes went to Yoongi who was sleepin peacefully next to her. Her hand went to her forehead as she started caressing his skin. She twirled his hair in his fingers for a few minutes before kissing his forehead. It was that when she realised that he was extremely sweaty.

"Oh no....is it hot for him." Sora wondered. She thought of turning the heater off but it was too cold for her. She just decided to take the blanket off Yoongi so he wont be hot anymore.

And that is what she did. Yoongi was wearing a grey shirt that was half sleeved meaning that Sora could see his arms. Yoongi usually wears long sleeved shirts because........of the cuts he gave himself.

So this was Sora's first time seeing his arms. Her eyes immediatly saw the cuts as her heart dropped. There were so many cuts.

Sora's heart broke. She knew what it was as she is going through something simmilar. Tears immediatly started falling from her eyes.

Her hands went to his arms as she held them up and started examining the cuts. It was as if every cut on his arm had a story as to why he cut it.

Was he so done with life that he wanted to do this.........like her?

While she was examining it she didn't realise that she had broken down, until a sob came out of her mouth and it woke Yoongi up.

Yoongi opened his eyes and saw a crying Sora looking at his arms and he immediatly knew what was up.

"S-sora!" Yoongi said taking his arm away from her as he sat staright.

Sora looked at him for a few minutes and then she started crying again, hugging Yoongi while doing so.

This caused Yoongi to have a small smile on his face as he hugged her back.

"Love you cry too much." Yoongi said jokingly trying to cheer her up. Sora broke the hug and glared at him.

"Stupid!" She said as she started attacking his chests with slaps.

Yoongi tried to hold her back which he couldn't, so he started to tickle her as a strategy to stop her.

And she did.

She fell back on the bed and started laughing out loud as she was very ticklish.

"Y-yoongi sta- ahahaha." She said as Yoongi stradled her and started tickling her making sure he wasn't putting his weight on her.

"Truce." Sora managed to say inbetween her laughs and Yoongi stopped.

"Okay love." He said laying next to her as he cuddled her.

"Why wouldn't you tell me about this?" She said caressing his cuts.

"You're already going through so much....I dont want you to be worried about me." This caused Sora to glare at him.

"Well aren't we supposed to tell each other everything?" Sora asked.

"Then what do you want to know?" Yoongi said pecking Sora's nose.

"Everything....." and so Yoongi did. He told her everything about him. From events that happened in his childhood to how he once got into a fight with someone in his old school and got suspended.

But something that was prominent in his stories was the mention of music........he mentioned sevral time about how he had a passion for music and that made Sora admire him even more.

"And then I-"

"You must love doing music alot." Sora cut Yoongi.

Yoongi stared at her and smiled.

"I do just like I love you." Yoongi said grabbing her hand.

"I love your music.......its so deep." Sora said leaving Yoongi shocked......

This was the first time Yoongi was comimented for his music and he didn't know how it felt.

"I love how you make lyrics that are relatable to all the people." She said.

"I hope you become successful once. I hope so many people see your talent. I hope that you get alot of love........and I will always be there for you and support you forever." Sora said and Yoongi felt tears fall from his cheeks as he hugged her tightly.

"I dont care as long as you are here with me." Yoongi said.

To be honest Yoongi always wanted to be successful.....but after Sora came all he wanted was her love.

Her loving his music is the same as the whole world loving his music.

"You cry to much love." Sora said smiling at Yoongi while she recalled his words.

"I love you." Yoongi said to Sora as he kissed her lips.

"I love you toooo." She said as she hugged him and kissed him back.

"I promise I will always be there for you." Sora said.

"I know." He said smiling.

TO BE CONTINUED......

:)

What do you think.

Also my writings these days are just so plain. No matter how much I try I cant put enough emotion into this.........