005

𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine.

Cause I'm in a field of dandelionsWishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine

"It's been five minutes, Bakugo. Do me a favour and just sign this," Y/N repeated, but when the angry blond shook his head again in disapproval, she sighed in frustration.

"NO!" He yelled. In the past five minutes, he had said that at least a ridiculous amount of times and she was now starting to lose patience, "I'M NOT SIGNING ANYTHING FOR DEKU, HE DESERVES NOTHING!"

She took in a deep breath, she was officially out of patience. Trying to take matters in hand she took out a pen from her backpack,  grabbed his hand, which was until then tucked into his uniform's pockets, and forced the pen and the card into it. 

Taken by surprise, his eyes had widened as he looked from her to the things in his hand, ready to throw them back at her or worse blow them away, however, she had raised an eyebrow at him, daring him to try anything. "You better keep your eyes on the damn card or I might pluck them out for you."

"Damn you, shitty tail—"

"Don't," she warned, absent-mindedly, before pointing at the card Uraraka and Iida had made for Midoriya, who had spent his whole time after their rescue training in an infirmary. Initially, when the two had asked her for help after the USJ incident, she hadn't found it in her to say no. She had helped them choose an assortment of chocolate and sweets which all weirdly had All Might's smiling face all over them. But then, they had the idea to have everyone sign the package and the card, and when they meant everyone it even included Bakugo and if it wasn't enough she was also the one to have him sign it. If it wasn't obvious she was doing wonderful. 

"Don't worry, Y/N!" Uraraka had told her at the end of class, with a dismissive wave of her hand as if it was the easiest task ever. But of course, it was far from easy, if not she would have done it herself. "We would've loved to do it ourselves," She added, pointing to Iida who had nodded vigorously, "But we have something really urgent to do right now and you get along with Bakugo better than everyone else." Then the brunette smiled, shoving the little chocolate and sweets box and the green velvet card in her hands before quickly leaving.

If we forget the fact that he had tried to kill her right from the first day, it would've awfully simple to say she and Bakugo got along.

But it wasn't the truth, he had indeed tried to kill her and she still had to force him to do something that wasn't even her idea in the first place. Ever since she had sworn to herself to not get involved with him, it seemed like she was only getting herself involved even more.

After a few more insults, and swears addressed at the entire world, Bakugo had finally pressed the card against the wall behind him and signed, half-heartedly and aggressively of course on it, wrinkling it in the process before shoving it back in her hands and dramatically marching away.