006

Y/N leaned her back against the lockers next to Todoroki's, waiting for him to finish taking out his things

Y/N leaned her back against the lockers next to Todoroki's, waiting for him to finish taking out his things. The sports festival was only getting closer and closer and he felt like they needed to train more, hence why he had suggested they left class right after the bell. 

However, he was taking an awfully long time to get whatever he was looking for out of his locker. Not wanting to seem impatient, Y/N took out her phone which was being flooded with an incessant spam of messages coming from Mina.

Her initial plan was to reply to her when they'd be done with training but she had nothing better to do.

mina <3

i was about to tell you something, really really important, why did you leave :((

annnnd you leaving with todoroki????

is this some secret organization i do not know of?

She had sent a meme which was failing to load with how poor the network was around UA most of the time, so Y/N just gave up and scrolled down as the other texts finally came in.

mina <3

orrr omg, omg, are you guys like a couple??

mina <3

OMG, OUR CLASS'S FIRST COUPLE 

but how come did you not tell me 😔😔

i thought we were supposed to be besties

WHY WOULD SHE THINK THAT?  Y/N broke out in silent panic, reading over the texts, making sure she had well understood what Mina had texted. Todoroki and I in a relationship...impossible ...impossible. Just as she was about to reply and deny Mina's accusations, the girl texted back again.

mina <3

omg, the class just turned into a warzone

(Username)

?

mina <3

Y/N!!

i thought you were never going to reply to me

i missed you

mina <3

oh, it's just kids from other classes, they just started threatening us about not letting us win the sports festival

bakugo is arguing with one of them and they sound very irritated