Ghosts

Marcelines POV

I awoke in the bathroom , conveniently , I didn't know how I got here or why , I looked down at bonnie who was still asleep , we must've gotten drunk , I guess she did want to "get away" I stood up carefully as not to sake the sleeping princess , then I looked in the mirror , as usual no reflection , it's kinda annoying , I wish I could see what I look like , I could have a giant mole on my nose and I'd never know , I picked bonnie up carefully and flew her into the next room carefully placing her on my bed then I closed the door and went back into the bathroom and started running a bath , when the bath was full I turned the taps off and stared info the water , it looked different , like a portal to another world , I could see bonnie there , staring at me through the bath water and she was holding a card and flowers , she placed then to the left and the seemed to clear her throat before saying something with a tear in her eye , I couldn't lip sync well so all I could make out were a few words "love , marceline , coma , wake up , don't die" the more I looked at bonnie the more I noticed that she looked different , she looked older , atleast 2 years but maybe more , I'm 16 still so either she put on some bad makeup or she hasn't slept for awhile , bonnie got up and turned around walking away from me , I noticed something in her pocket , it was a piece of paper maybe a certificate , it had the word science written on it as well as the year 2019 , I reached into the portal water and the image disappeared with the ripple , I sighed , I must be going crazy it must be the alcohol still in my system. I took off my clothes and exposed my beautiful slender vampire body to myself as I slipped into the bath tub and started to wash my body , head to toe , when I was done I smiled to myself and got out after pulling the plug , I wrapped a towel around me and walked out into the bedroom where the princess was still asleep , I got into some clothes then kissed her forehead , before going towards the lounge I stopped though after hearing bonnie say something , I listened carefully "why won't she wake up , I can't just move on , I love her , but I might have to if she's not gonna wake up" the sleeping princess muttered to herself I stopped and thought about it , what is this about , who is this about , is this even real , my mind seemed like a tornado ripping thoughts off of nothing and making new mysteries , I decided to wake bonnie up , maybe she can tell me , about her dream , I'd never known her to sleep talk , I went over to her and shook her carefully . She mumbled to herself a little then slowly rubbed her eyes and looked at me "is something wrong? Is it morning" she said sleepily , "no nothing's wrong , it's morning but , you were sleep talking" I said holding her hand "really? What did I say?" She seemed tired and I wanted to let her sleep a little longer but I needed info , she scared me a little "you said you wanted to move on and that you loved someone and that they wouldn't wake up , it was weird" I said concerned "oh , I have no idea about why I might've said that , I don't even remember dreaming let alone about any of that" she said laying back down and closing her eyes "I love you.." I said quietly as I placed a blanket on her "I love you too marcy" she said and fell asleep again , I got up and sat on my couch to contemplate , it's been weird , I can fly , I'm a vampire , and everything is just like a dream , it's like a perfect little drama show , and Im starting to hate it.

A/N : comment , like yknow what to do :) <3