Godess ( EXPLICIT )

Marcelines POV

It was time for school. We walked there together and once we got to the gates I hugged Bonnie and we went our seperate ways. Me going to class to my hateful teacher and Bonnie going to her office. My teacher seemed to hate me even more today, probably because yesterday I was a bit of a charming bitch to her. She didn't even bother to ask me to talk to her today and I kind of felt a bit bad, But then I walked out of the room and decided to see Bonnie. I checked if she had anything important today so I wouldn't mess it up for her, she didn't just her usual sitting around and writing reports on things. I got to her door andchecked the time then knocked. She saw me and smiled opening the door with one swift motion. I walked in and sat down on her chair putting my feet up on the table. She folded her arms and looked at me sternly, I copied her and she shook her head. I smiled and got up and she sat down whilst I lounged on the couch. "so , here for a reason Marcy , or just to mess around?" She said "I'm here for a reason" I replied "oh really and that would be?" She said looking up from her paperwork "well, I missed you" I said and she seemed slightly annoyed at me "at least I can keep an eye on you whilst your here" she said I smiled and went over to her desk and put my hands on her shoulders "sooo whatcha up to?" I asked "paperwork and it's stressing me out" Bonnie said and stood up to stretch. I rubbed her shoulders a little "how about I give you a shoulder massage, yknow it might help you relax a little" I suggested whilst starting to massage Bonnie's shoulders gently "Marceline I need to-" she moaned quietly but just loud enough for me to hear "Mmm see" I said and she tilted her head back, I kissed her gently and she turned around to face me then began to kiss back. I slid my hands down her slim body and down to her hips, she slipped off my already unbuttoned shirt leaving me in my black t shirt. I kissed her neck gently before unbuttoning her school skirt, I slid my hand down and into her panties. She breathed heavily and she slipped both her hands down into my back pockets as I began to pleasure her with my fingers. She began to moan, louder than before but luckily not loud enough for the sound to leave the walls of this room. I took my fingers out and removed the rest of her clothes waist down as she lay down on the couch as we kissed. I moved my head down ate her out. "don't stop Marcy!" She whispered loudly. All I could think about is her and I, nothing else mattered.. nothing at all.

Bonnibel's POV

I lay on the floor naked next to another naked body, Marcelines naked body. I was panting but it had slowed down and marcy was just smiling. She shook her head and then got up putting on her underwear and tight black jeans, doing her studded belt up and then noticing me laying down with nothing on except now my underwear which had a pink lollipop on it. She helped me up and I put the rest of my clothes on, she put her t shirt and school top back on then her shoes. Whilst Admiring her I thought to myself that she looked hot both with and without clothes. "What's the time?" I asked "12:30" Marcy said "we missed lunch, should we go to the cafeteria? "

"nah, I already ate out" Marcy said with a sneaky laugh. "Marcy, did that really just happen?" i ask, stunned by the whole situation "Yep, Marceline the charm queen" she said and clicked her fingers "We ... Had sex ... At school ... In my office?"

"woah bubs, you okay?" had I just lost my virginity, does that even work with a woman.. I think it's up to you when you lose it... I think I have.. wow. Marceline is a sex goddess. She literally.. oh my God. "Marcy, I love you, please never leave me" I said. Marceline walked over to me and hugged me "I don't intend to" she said and then fixed my hair along with her own. "You do realise that that's the first time I've actually done that with someone?" I said "what, you've never had sex?" she replied sweetly but questioningly "uh yes" I said "so how was it for your first, you can tell me exactly how you feel... I mean we are alone so if it was horrible that's fine first times aren't perfect" she explained. I decided to be honest "Honestly, you are so sexy and you have an amazing body" I said "You too beautiful, also I know I make you wet now" she said and kissed me goodbye before leaving and closing the door gently behind her. I love Marceline, too much. But I have to tell her about my dads decision soon...