Soooooo

Marcelines POV

It had been a strange day and now it was night , I'd just had a shower and I got out reaching for a towel , I wrapped it around my naked body and then wiped the mirror with my hand , this would be the first time looking at my 21 year old self , not much had changed , my face was slimmer I almost had no pimples except for one right in the middle of my forehead which I could deal with even though it was like hell to notice my nose was dainty and my lips were a pale pink my eyes were a lighter colour than they had been and I was atleast 5"9 bonnie was 5"8 so I was happy , I enjoy being taller , "you're stunning" bonnie said leaning against the door frame , "I've definetly changed" I said popping the pimple and washing my face again with soap , bonnie came over and kissed my cheek "I never fell in love with anyone else while you were ...away" she said washing her face also "I did" I said , she looked at me strangely slightly irritated , I smiled and kissed her cheek "I dreamt about you being a princess and I fell in love with you ... Again" I said , she smiled and shook her head "I hate you" she laughed "I love you too" I said and followed her out of the bathroom , she locked the door then lay on the double bed in which I was given , it was comfy , I lay next to her and she hugged me gently , she was so adorable , she had her hair up in a bun and she wore a jacket and a skirt , she wore glasses and it was just so cute to see her little nerdy self , I stared at her and the chuckled then looked away "what?" She asked , I loved her voice , "nothing , just you" , "what about me?" She asked confused "you're just so hot and with your glasses and everything I just wanna" I sighed at the end as I thought about it all , I definetly hadn't changed my attitude towards her , I don't really feel "adulty" if it makes sense , Im still kinda childish I've noticed so far , but I feel a little mature "well , the doors locked and it could be a little welcome back..." She said smiling and fiddling with the top button of my shirt "a welcome back into your pants" I said , she grinned "I guess so" she said raising an eyebrow , she seemed to have undid my shirt from the bottom button to the top , which in a way surprised me a little , I took my shirt off leaving me in a black nirvana tank top which I put on after my shower , "Mmm it'll be interesting to see what I've been missing" I said as I kissed her neck , "I missed your body , you're really fit for someone who was in a coma for 5 years" she said running her hand down my thigh which was exposed because I was only wearing underwear down below , Star Wars ones in fact , bonnie always says I look good in them even though they are guys underwear because I enjoy wearing guys ones , "well I did exercise a bit in my so called dream state" I said , "also , you look like you've been hitting the gym , you look amazing , look at your abs , how did you stop people from trying to get under your clothes" I said sliding my hand down her side and leaving my hand gently on her waist , she laughed at my comment and then pushed me down on the bed slowly and we started making out , Im glad I woke up.

Bonnibels POV

I ended up sleeping next to marcy on her bed at the hospital instead of going , plus I really wanted to be with her , I'm really independent now but at the moment I just want her to love me like Michelangelo loves pizza on tmnt , marcy is so warm , I missed her so much , I remember kissing her forehead each night when I came to visit , I would drive my car to the hospital and they would have a parking spot for me since I went there so often to visit marcy , the amount of times I brought new flowers to replace the old ones in the vase beside her bed , I even brushed her long thick black hair each day , It was kinda like sleeping beauty in a way , she had to be fed through tubes because of Certain things and it was strange to sit beside her bed and watch the heart monitor beep the exact same thing over and over , sometimes there would be a faster beep and sometimes it flat lined for a moment which got my heart beating faster than it ever should have , I watched as marcys face changed slowly into a more mature one , not wrinkled or old but young and strong , there was a time when the doctors said she was never going to wake up but I convinced them to persist , one of the nurses called Jenny , was a bisexual and her and her girlfriend talked to me often because of similarities with our relationships , not that her girl had been in a coma for five years but that they met when they were teens and had parental issues and things , they are an amazing couple , very inspiring , I used to talk to marcy like she was awake , I guess it helped me cope a little , I told her about things like about how a girl called violet was new to uni and she was in the army and about how there's this cool new swimming pool called the cave and it's really warm and stuff. It was weird but yea , I can't believe one of the first things she wanted to know was if rose had posted a new video , out of anything else she could've said she chose that , she was addicted to YouTube when we were 16 though so , during the day today we watched all the videos shed missed and we laughed as hard as we usually do , hmm I think I'm gonna sleep now , I mean marcy is fast asleep and it's midnight , ah , I love marcy.

A/N this chapters a little longer :) hope you liked it , also check out my tumblr -

http://moreorlessmadi.tumblr.com

Don't forget to follow <3 love