Sleep

Marcelines POV

It had been another long day and I took my bag once again going to lean against a wall alone with a lit cigarette in my mouth. I seriously only smoke because it helps me think straight. It works, my concentration levels are great. Too bad I don't like class, I reached in my bag and took out my journal opening it and flicking through the pages of drawings to a page with an outline of a face. Bonnibels face. All I had to do now is shade it in and I'd have drawn her perfectly. I finished it quickly and then put my journal back into my bag and sat there again smoking. "Hey Marceline" It was Bonnibel. She seemed to be either confused or excited, I couldn't tell. "Hey Bonnie" I said and took the cigarette out of my mouth after breathing it in. "So why aren't you heading home?" She asked. "I don't want to" I replied simply. "And you?" "I work here after school for the teachers" she replied. I shook my head, she really is obsessed with her work. "But my shift is over so I have nothing to do" she said. "You could come with me" I offered. She smiled slightly. "Okay where are you going?" "I have to get to band practice so you could come watch if you want" she seemed keen to come so I slipped the bag over my shoulder and started to walk towards my house where band practice would be.

Bonnibels POV

We stopped outside a small shack and Marceline opened the gate for me. "Princess first" she said. I giggled and went through. she followed me into the backyard and then I spotted in the garage there was a drumset a bass an electric guitar and a mic. The band members were already there, it had the guy in the hoodie from before on the drums as well as what looked like Marcelines brother on electric guitar. Marceline picked up her bass, it was red and was painted to look like a bit of an axe. It was covered in band stickers on the back. She turned on the mic and the the bass whilst she tested both to make sure it worked. She smiled when it did and then the band did their tests. "This first song is called 'confusion' She said. The drummer started and soon after the electric guitar, then Marceline. They sounded amazing but what sounded even better was when Marceline started to sing. It was like she was speaking to my soul. She seemed to be singing some sort of rock love song and it sounded beautiful. The lyrics told a story of a girl being in love with another and not knowing what to do and doing everything not to seem desperate for her love. Hence the name confusion. She played bass amazingly and it was perfect for her vocal tone and when the song finished I was kinda sad because I loved it. "So what do you think?" She asked me, "It was MATHEMATICAL!" I said, she smiled and shook her head then she started on the next song calling it 'unbroken' ...

Three songs later, she played a song she called "I'm just your problem." It really spoke to me and that was the last song of the day. After she had finished we went inside and she made me something to eat and drink. Inside it smelt like a mix of alcohol and tobacco, it wasn't that bad though. The house was clean and the smell wasn't that strong at all. I sat on her couch and looked at the walls. There was a photo in a frame of Marceline as a child with a man who looked nothing like her. They almost looked like they could be family by the expressions on their but it said on the bottom of the picture "Simon." The rest of the band had left so it was just me and Marcy. She sat on the couch next to me "You're really good" I said to her, "Thanks" She looked kind of sad. "Are you okay?" I asked, she looked at me "Yea, I'm fine" She assured me and I looked at her in awe of how beautiful she was. "Ohh you're so beautiful why are you so beautiful and rebellious!" I said accidentally aloud. She didn't reply maybe she didn't hear me, it's possible. "It's getting dark, you should stay the night" she offered. I took the chance and said yes. "Sweet" she said and then made a bed on the couch for me. it was very comfortable. She was going to sleep on the floor. "Night bonnie" She said before we both fell asleep, it didn't take long till I was dreaming.

Marcelines POV

I had slept quite peacefully and had awoke looking perfect surprisingly. I looked at Bonnie, she looked adorable. I Put her blanket back on her and she cuddled up to it, I went to the fridge and got out a beer and sat at the table watching the sun rise as I drank it. I noticed bonnie had woken up and I smiled. "Morning sleepyhead" I said calmly to her. She stretched and smiled "Morning Marcy" she replied and got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. When she came back she sat at the table on a chair across from me. "Really? Beer in the morning" she said, "it wakes me up" I replied and she smiled and got a cup of water and made herself some toast while I just had the beer and watched the sun.

She sat down again and looked at me, I was wearing black skull pyjama bottoms and a black band t shirt. She seemed interested in me for some reason as in interested in how I look or something. I went to get changed into a dark grey and white flannel and black skinny jeans along with red converse high tops. I went out and noticed Bonnie had redone her makeup she looked cute. real cute. She wore a pink miniskirt and a white top with a lollipop on the front of it , she made me laugh a little.