#3

* two months later *

jisung had yet to be caught in headspace and no one has any suspicions about it, but jisung sort of wishes someone would find out since he gets so lonely in headspace with no one to play with. but he wanted them to know on his terms. so when a member barges into his room one night while he's watching cartoons and cuddling his bear you can only imagine what would happen next.

"hey jisungie you left your phone in my room earlier i just re-" jaemin barged into his room talking only to stop when he noticed the younger boy on the floor sitting criss cross with a bear in one hand, crayons in the other while cartoons played

immediately jisung got so scared he fell right out of headspace.

"hyung... i...i can explain" jisung was on the brink of tears

"sungie don't cry, dear god baby it's okay" jaemin walked into the room shutting the door behind him and locking it.

once in the room he picked up the surprisingly light, taller younger male and sat them both on the bed while jisung started to cry more. jaemin didn't like seeing his members cry especially not his maknae.

mother mode instantly kicked in so he set the boy on his lap and hugged him causing the younger to wrap his legs and arms around jaemin.

"sung you gotta stop crying you'll get sick" jaemin pulled jisungs head from his neck and wiped the tears away. he eventually calmed down to just sniffles and hiccups.

"now, what we're you doing when i came in here that scared you so bad for me to see?" he asked in the softest tone he could possibly use.

"i can't tell you" jisung mumbled

"and why's that?"

"you'll hate me."

"jisung look at me" jaemin said sternly causing the other to look up a little afraid. "nothing you EVER do can make me hate you or judge you i don't care. i want you happy i want you healthy i want you to be okay. so tell me what you were doing" jaemin assured

"i was in little space"  he mumbled

"repeat that for me"

"i was in little space."

"okay, that wasn't that hard was it?"

"you don't hate me? or think i'm weird?"

"what i think is that with one less member you have been stressed. i think that you've been in front of cameras and had to be a perfect child for your entire life and never got a childhood. i think this is completely normal and okay." jaemin said hugging jisung

"are you gonna tell the others?" jisung got scared again at the thought of his other hyungs knowing.

"of course not. i have a question though"

"hmmm?"

"who takes care of you? if no one knows what do you do?"

"well i take care of myself i guess, i've been doing it for months"

"MONTHS??? what would have happened if i didn't walk in here?"

"uhhhh i never would have told you?"

"jisung, let me take care of you from now on."

"i cant ask you to do that hyung."

"good cause your not asking i'm telling you that i will be."

"fine but can we talk about this in the morning i'm tired"

"sure bub"

jaemin got the younger off his lap and tucked him into his bed.

"night sung"

"night nana"

with that jaemin left the room and went to his own to do research on little space, he knew the basics like you would regress into the mindset of a child but that's really all he knew.

after a few hours of research he figured out how to properly take care of jisung and came up with some rules as well as a online cart full of stuff he would need but he waited to order anything to see what jisung would want.

edited