leles notes

once again scattered along the dorm, with pizza in hand the 127 unit was talking and laughing enjoying their time together

meanwhile where tae is.

"so?"

"hyung we can't do it. i can't do it" jaemin said to him

"and how do you three feel?"

"i want him happy, whether that's with us or not" renjun told

"i want him taken care of"

"i just want my bestfriend." chenle sighed and curled into the side of the couch

"i don't understand i truly don't. i'm not going to force you four to take care of him as that's not my place to do. but remember that you are the people he trusts more then anything. he thinks you three hate him and he hasn't let go of the dolphin plushy he brought with him. i don't want him hurt and this is hurting him not knowing. so get your shit together and tell me what i need to tell him. we have a comeback soon, we will be alone from morning until night, wayv goes back to china in a week you are on a break right now so either way you willl have to watch him unless you want taro and chan to. i'm extremely disappointed in you guys you are supposed to be his hyungs and supposed to love him not matter what but instead the three people that raised him for years abandoned him when he needed you most. lele thank you for last night, thank you for coming over because you missed him it meant more then you can imagine. now i'm going back there so i can be with him and the others. you three are not allowed in or near our dorm room until you get everything situated. chenle you can come when you please" taeyong said to the four who were all looking down in shame

"hyung you can't do that." jaemin tried to protest.

"i can and i have. i want one of you to pack a bag for him. toys, clothes, anything he will need." taeyong told them, standing up. "now" he said with a bit more aggression when he sees no one moving.

chenle got up and walked into jisungs room and returned a bit later with 2 bags handing them to taeyong.

"this one is his clothes he hates jeans but i packed 2 pairs incase. this one has toys and coloring stuff for him and more dummy's and a bottle of he gets really small." chenle said with tears forming hun his eyes as he handed them over "hyung please take care of him. don't let him be sad if he does he will lock himself away. please" chenle pleaded with tears now running down his face.

"of course we will i promise. your bestfriend is in good hands" taeyong said, hugging the younger before pulling back and leaving.

taeyong made his way to his own dorm with the two bags, entering to find it oddly quiet. the thing about the 127 dorm is that it was never quiet.

he made his was to his own room setting the bags down before going to look for the others, walking into everyone's room to see they were all empty he decided to check the back room. silently cooing at the sight. all his members plus jisung spraweled around the room passed out with jisung tucked in between taeil and mark on a blanket pile. taking a few pictures he decided that they were probably tired from whatever they did while he was gone and went back to his own room.

he opened up the bag of cloths to see a note sitting at the very top.

' Dear hyung,

Jisung doesn't like jeans and prefers sweatpants. he gets cold really easily so theirs hoodies but he probably will want someone else's since he's been stealing ours since trainee days. i'm sorry you have to do this if i could watch him and take care of him by myself i would. oh he also doesn't like sleeping in anything but tank tops and shorts so there's those in here aswell. please dress him well.
- lele'

taeyong read the note and set it aside to unpack the clothes into two drawers he had cleared for the younger boy before opening the other bag where there was another note.

' he likes to color a lot. i only watched him for a day and a half but he spent most of it coloring. i got to talk to him about what he likes though and he likes cartoons a lot. he doesn't like cars as much tho so i didn't pack many. he likes stuffies so i put two in, there's also a bottle he drinks milk just normal milk if he's under 1. and uh dummys, he looses them lot so there's 5 in here. thank you for this hyung.
p.s. there's also another note it's at the bottom. when jisung gets out of headspace give it to him.'

taeyong could see tear stains on the note and it broke his heart that the other three were allowing chenle to hurt this much by not being able to live with his bestfriend.

taeyong unpacked the toys aswell, moving them into a big empty box they would use for miscellaneous stuff.

before he knew it he could hear the laughs of the others and went back to the room where they were all away.

"hey hyung, what have you been doing?" jungwoo asked after seeing the leader for the first time all day

"well i went and talk to the four. and got some stuff of his so he's more comfortable here."

"you went to the dream dorm didn't you?" jisung asked who was now in his big mindset

"oh i didn't know you weren't little, can we talk?"

jisung got up from the couch and followed taeyong to his, well their room.

"i want to know how you feel." taeyong said softly, sitting down on his bed.

"they don't want me."jisung said with a sadness laced in his voice

" i wish i could say that not true. i do but they want you happy"

"i was happy with them. i ran off cause i was bored if i would have known they wouldn't want me anymore because of it i never would have."

"i talk to them today. renjun, jeno, and jaemin all just want to see you happy whether that's with them or not."

"what about lele?" jisung asked chocking out a sob at the thought of his bestfriend not wanting him either.

"he wants you more then anything. once we are done here i have something to give you from him okay?"

"okay."

"you'll be with us for atleast a week, then or comeback starts so we wont be home often. so taro and chan will probably be with you a lot or exo hyungs, that is unless the other four figure out what they wanna do. i'm sorry they are putting you through this i really am i hate seeing any of you guys hurt but especially you and lele it breaks my heart that those three are doing this to you two without feeling guilty."

"hyung? can we talk about this later."

"of course" taeyong said and stood up grabbing the note from his desk and handing it to jisung. "here bub, call us if you need us." he said before walking out

jisung opened the note and freely let his tears fall before even reading at the fact he could see the tear stains all over the paper.

'sungie.

i'm so sorry that hyungs are being like this
they won't listen to me and are being stubborn
i want you back more then anything else
i don't know what to do without you and it's only
been a few days.
i'm trying to convince them that they can take care
of you. that they are capable but they don't trust it
sungie i don't know what to do here without you.
i haven't been apart from you for years not ever longer then a day.
no ones talking to eachother. everyone is on
edge
the only time we talk is when we are arguing.
sungie this hurts so bad. i can literally feel my
heart hurting. i hope you're okay. you were this
morning but i hope you still are.
taeyong is getting some of your stuff and it hurts
sungie please come home i can't do this without you.
                                            -lele'

jisung didn't even try to quiet his cries. he was full on sobbing with the note clenched in his hands. he didn't realize how bad it was until now. he stumbled up from his bed and opened the door still crying making his way to the living room.

everyone looked at him and tried to comfort him but he didn't let them, he walked straight out the door and to his own dorm. with no shoes, phones, keys, anything just the note and his tears.