fan sign day

63 days until 127 comes back: fan sign day

"WHY ARENT YOU GUYS UP YET?!" their manager shouted as he entered the silent dorm of the 5 sleeping boys.

getting the absolute shit scared out of them all of them jump up and fall out of bed to run to the living room. however jisung got so scared he fell straight into little space and stumbled into the living room with teary eyes.

"we leave in an hour and all of you have to be showered, fed and ready to go by then. GO" the manager said and they all ran to their rooms

(have i mentioned they have their own rooms? i think i did but idk if i didn't heres me now saying they have their own rooms)

jisung wondered into his room and stood there dazed, confused, and tired. and having a feeling something was wrong jeno walked in to see the boy standing there with tears in his eyes.

"baby what's wrong ? did he scare you ?" jeno asked softly and nosing nodded

"we gotta get ready so let's get in the shower then we can get dressed and i'm sure by then someone would have made breakfast okay?"

jeno quickly pulled jisung into his bathroom and get themselves undressed to shower. this wasn't their first time showering together and they were positive it wouldn't be their last so it wasn't weird for them. jeno quickly washed their hair and bodies before turning the water off and wrapping jisung in a towel and wrapping a towel around his own waist.

deciding on something soft for jisung to wear so he doesn't get uncomfortable jeno changed him in a soft purple hoodie with sweatpants. and changed himself into jeans, a white tshirt and a leather jacket.

both walking out into the dining room everyone else was sat quickly eating breakfast.

"goodmorning" chenle said and went back to eating as did the others.

all quickly finishing up eating and heading out to the van they drove of to the venue for the fan sign, almost everyone falling asleep due to being woken up early.

after an hour drive they arrived and filed out of the fan where fans were already waiting for them.

jisung never been out in public in little space he grabbed hold of chenles hadna dm stepped behind him slightly while they walked.

"sungie it's okay. they love you." chenle reassured

walking in all 5 boys were greeted by a huge room and lots of their staff walking around.

"ALRIGHT BOYS so you will sit in age order going from oldest to youngest and do as you normally would for fan signs. doors open in a half hour so get ready before then ! we will call you out once we are ready for you !!" a staff member said and then walked away.

the five boys walked into a back room that was kinda big, had a big couch and a tv with a mini fridge that had water. jisung curled up onto the couch and closed his eyes, wanting nothing more then to go back to sleep.

"sungie i have a question for you" chenle said softly and jisung opened his eyes slightly

"you wanna talk to hyuck and the others before we go meet the fans?" and at that jisung was fully awake and nodding like crazy

jeno called the 127 members on his laptop and set it in front of jisung. quickly the call went through and you could see 9 boys crowded around on the screen and jisungs eyes lit up.

"BABY IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" jaehyun was the first to say an jisung just squealed in delight not being able to form words

"you gotta speak to us love" taeil laughed