attacked

as all the boys were walking out, jisung was on the end, to the left of him was chenle and to the right of him were the fans.

with the dummy still in his mouth he smiled behind it and waved to fans as happy as could be to have gotten so much love from everyone.

until things changed in an instant

before anyone could stop him a guy made his way to the front of the crowed and grabbed jisung yanking him into the crowed quickly everyone noticed and all security went after the guy while the other four were rushed into the van even tho they tried to get jisung themselves it was a safety risk and they wouldn't let them.

the guy pulled jisung into the crowed and jisung burst into tears at how hard he was yanked. he could hear the shouts of people around and could feel other fans trying to grab him to pull him back but the man was stronger then them.

security guards grabbed a hold of jisung and tired pulling him back while other guards pulled the man away from jisung. successfully doing so they all shouted for everyone to move back and all the staff was around jisung making sure he was okay while he sank to the floor in tears.

finally being able to get past the staff infront of the van jeno ran through the crowds and right to jisung hugging him as tight as he could while jisung clung into him like a life line.

jisung couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't speak all he could do was cry and shake right there infront of the fans.

jeno picked him up and carried him into the van so no one would be watching him cry anymore and chenle had moved right to his side.

videos were flying around the internet, people had recorded the whole thing of jisung almost being taken and it spread like wild fire. trending on twitter at number one was "Park Jisung Attacked"

and of course it makes it's way to the other members so jaemin was on the phone with taeyong when jeno and jisung got into the van.

quickly passing the phoen to jeno haechan appeared on the screen.

"let me see him." he said urgently

"baby, your appa is on the phone. he wants to see you" jeno said softly and jisung looked up from jenos shoulder and saw haechan

"a..ppa" his voice broke as he continued crying

"i'm coming home" haechan said

"no you are not. continue doing what you're doing we can do this okay? we can take care of him i promise" jeno reassured and chenle pulled jisung onto his lap and they sat in the back row of the van.

"promise me you'll make sure he's okay?"

"hyuck i swear on my life i'll make sure he's okay"

the call ended and they drove from the building back to the dorm. all keeping a close eye on jisung who had cried himself to sleep in chenles arms.

they got to the dorms and chenle carried ji inside. all walking in greeted by sungchan and taro who had been waiting for them and they never left their maknaes side. whenever they would he started to whine to cry.

"baby i know that was scary but that's never gonna happen again i promise you're safe here with us no one is gonna try to take you ever" jeno reassured but jisung didnt believe it.

that night their managers added more security to all the units for safety measures making sure that what happened to jisung would never happen to him or anyone else again.

jisung ended up falling asleep with sungchan and taro on the couch and the others didn't have the heart to wake them so they covered them in blankets and went to bed themselves in their own rooms

—————

was this as good as when i first wrote it ? no 🧍

anyways sungchan and taro will be bigger parts of the story since they live with the dreamies :)