you hungry ?

the next morning jisung woke up cuddled into chenle.

"lele?" jisung whispered not getting a response. taking it upon himself he climbed on top of the older and started shaking him.

"LELEEEEEEEE" jisung shouted finally waking up the other boy

"goodmorning to you too baby" chenle laughed rubbing his eyes

"wake up time" jisung gave a gummy smile

"wanna get up and have breakfast?" jisung rapidly nodded and tumbled off the bed and onto the floor
"clumsy baby" chenle laughed and picked up the boy off the floor and rested him into his hip.

he walked out of the room and into the dining room where everyone else was sitting at the table talking while breakfast was being made.

"goodmorning" taeyong called out to the two that entered the room

after more goodmornings were exchanged and greetings were...well... greeted chenle set jisung down in a empty chair in between mark and hyuck.

"i should go back to my own dorm. thank you. for letting me stay last night but you already have jisung here i should get back." chenle announced

"don't be silly kid. you're always welcome here" jaehyun assured him

"appa?" jisung whispered looking at hyuck

"yes baby?"

"i hungwy"

"i know love, eomma is making breakfast right now. when he comes back you can eat, okay?"

"where's daddy?"

"he's still sleeping bub, you wanna go wake him up?" jisung yes lit up and he jumped in his seat nodding "okay baby you can go wake him up" hyuck laughed

jisung hopped down and ran wobbly to johnny's room. he opened the door to see the lights stil off and made his way to his daddy's bed.

"daddy?"

"daddyyyyyy"

nothing.

jisung climbed onto the bed and sat next to him and poked his side "daddy wake time for bweakfast"

johnny slowly opened his eyes but was to tired to sit up.

"baby, daddy's tired you go find hyungie and eat with them okay?"

"daddy no get up?"

"i get up later baby" johnny said closing his eyes again

"can we cuddle?"

"of course we can" johnny moved over and lifter the blankets for jisung to climb under and immediately attached himself to johnny. resting his head on his chest and almost curled into a ball.

johnny's hand made its way to jisungs hair and he ran his fingers through it till the younger fell asleep, then johnny did aswell.

"what happened to jisung doing to wake johnny?" taeyong asked seeing the boy still hadn't returned.

"i don't know i'll go check on him" jungwoo said and got up from the table.

he walked over to johnny's door that was slightly cracked and peaked into the room that was dark with just enough light from the door to see the two cuddled up together sleeping. jungwoo internally screaming took a photo with his phone and walked away sending it to their group chat.

after he got back to the table everyone looked at him.

"they are asleep?"

"they're so cute"

"jisung really likes him"

"that's so adorable"

and of course the others from the group chat from the other units messaged about how cute they were.

a few hours later johnny woke up at now 1pm to a extremely loud dorm and lots of laughter coming from outside the door.

johnny looked over to see his mf still curled up at his side, not having the heart to wake him he laid there until he woke up on his own. after a few minutes and many hyuck screams later jisungs eyes started to flutter open.

"hello baby" johnny said softly looking down at the boy who was now looking up at him

"hewwo"

"you hungry?" johnny laughed after hearing sungs stomach glows loudly and jisung just nodded.

"alright baby let's go get you some food" johnny said

both boys got up and walked out into the living area where most of the other members were.

"YOURE AWAKE THANK GOD PLEASE CONTROL THIS DEMON" jungwoo said as soon as he saw the two

"hyuck why have you been torchering our poor members" johnny side setting jisung down on a love seat.

"i was NOT i was simply living in their presence and they tried to KILL ME"

"yea sure i totally believe that. where's tae?" johnny asked realizing the leader is no where in sight

"he went to... he went to a different dorm." doyoung told him not wanting to bring up the dreamies infront of jisung

"got it. hey baby, do you want pizza?" johnny asked after seeing they had nothing and didn't want to make anything

"OOOOO ORDER ALL OF US PIZZA" jaehyun shouted to johnny that was in the kitchen

"fine yea whatever. sung what kind do you want?" he asked walking back into the living room

"cheese?"

"sure"

johnny quickly called the pizza place after getting what kind everyone wanted and after 45 minutes they now have 6 pizzas sitting on their kitchen counter.