Prologue: Rose and Samon's first meeting

*At Nanba Prison somewhere in Japan with 2 guards minding there own business one day *
~Nobody's POV~
Inside of Nanba Prison in Japan somewhere there 2 guards who were minding there own business one day the young female was taking a stroll side holding her parasol as the young male who seemed like a monkey laid on the couch thinking about a memory he heard the young female gasping in awe how beautiful the lake looked when the sun shined on the lake's surface. But things at Nanba Prison was gonna change.
Play video:

~Samon Gokuu's POV~

While Warden and I were talking about the new Prison guard and that she was a female I was laying on the couch in the Warden's office thinking when she and I first looked at each other didn't say anything to each other when I heard footsteps comin...

While Warden and I were talking about the new Prison guard and that she was a female I was laying on the couch in the Warden's office thinking when she and I first looked at each other didn't say anything to each other when I heard footsteps coming my way I heard a knock and stood up when the Warden told the person to come inside that person came inside the room and walked towards the Warden she wore a uniform and a hat that represented the prison.
"Hello Warden my name is Rose I'm very happy to work with everyone here," she said bowing showing her respect before looking at her the Warden was happy that she was here at this prison her background is exceptional.
Play video:

~Rose Siren's POV~

When I was walking to the Warden's office I was super excited about working at Nanba Prison this was my 12th prison I've worked in before coming to this private island I'm sure my best friend the Warden is well aware of my stature and background w...

When I was walking to the Warden's office I was super excited about working at Nanba Prison this was my 12th prison I've worked in before coming to this private island I'm sure my best friend the Warden is well aware of my stature and background when I did my identification of 50 questions the doors opened and I saw a guy who was slightly older than me and I walked in past him and spoke "Hello Warden my name is Rose I'm very happy to work with everyone here," I said bowing my head showing my respect before looking at the Warden who was happy that I was here at this prison with my background being very exceptional.
Play video: