Chapter 2: Cell 13 and 23's training with Yamato

*At Nanba Prison the next morning after before the Warden's arrival to Nanba with Cell 23 and 13*
~Nobody's POV~
Today is the day that the Warden is coming back from mainland Japan after taking care of other business and checking on other Prisons on the Island before coming back to Nanba Prison so every Supervisor and Deputy Supervisor were preparing themselves for her arrival making sure everyone and everything was in top shape for when her Helicopter arrives later today. She had sent Rose a message on when she'll be landing and Rose had to prepare herself.
Play video:

~Samon and Rose's POV~
This morning we are getting our inmates up for some morning training before they could have some breakfast and plus we as Supervisors have a meeting with the Warden later about things that have been happening since her absence. But I can't help but think about her/him it's been far too long since we last saw one another in China where we first met.
~Rose Siren's POV~

I got dressed this morning at 8:35am for some morning training the Warden has sent me my orders for preparing things for her arrival later today so I have to get to her office here at the Prison so that I could have everything ready for my best fr...

I got dressed this morning at 8:35am for some morning training the Warden has sent me my orders for preparing things for her arrival later today so I have to get to her office here at the Prison so that I could have everything ready for my best friend when she gets here Mitsuru was going around all 13 Buildings giving them the heads up on the meeting between the warden, the Supervisors, and Deputy Supervisors on the Cleaning and the New Years tournament.
Before leaving my room I grabbed my whip before going to Cell 23 when I got to the door the 6 of them were still asleep then Yamato went to Cell 13 to get them up for some morning training while Seitarou and Hajime were finishing up some last minute reports for the Warden to read.
Man today is going to be busy as hell....
Play video:

~Cell 23's Inmates's POV~
Today is the day we get some morning training in since we're stuck inside for most of the day anyways while Cell 13 were causing trouble for Hajime, Seitarou, Yamato, and Rose making it difficult to finish any work for themselves especially the Gorilla Hajime. We were still asleep even though we could hear Rose coming to our Cell so she could wake us up this morning.
"Alright Inmates time to get up you've got training with Cell 13 and Yamato will be training you," Rose said to us as we 6 got up from our futons and got ready into our training clothes.
Pic of the 6 of them: