Chapter 1: Trying to escape again

* In Cell 13 Building 13 one night when the 4 prisoners were planning to escape from their cell*
~Nobody's POV~
It was another ordinary day in Building 13 while Rose and her brother Seitarou were doing paperwork and sorting them out by what kind of paperwork they were while Yamato was out exercising and Hajime the Supervisor for Building 13 was doing his rounds when he came to Cell 13 his most troublesome prisoners while Rose took care of Cell 23 where her inmates were chilling at. What happens in Building 13 while the Warden was still absent as the cell mates in cell 13 were trying to escape from Prison again.
~Rose Siren's POV~

It's just another ordinary day here at Building 13 where we keep the most dangerous criminals here it's been only a few months since I started working here but right now Seitarou and I were doing some paperwork and sorting them out by what kind of...

It's just another ordinary day here at Building 13 where we keep the most dangerous criminals here it's been only a few months since I started working here but right now Seitarou and I were doing some paperwork and sorting them out by what kind of paperwork they were while Yamato was out exercising and Hajime the Supervisor for our Building was doing his rounds when he came to Cell 13 his most troublesome prisoners while I took care of Cell 23 where my inmates were chilling at I give them what they like.
Pic:

"Hey Rose when your finished up here it's time to check on your cell mates," my brother said many people call him a pretty boy because of what he looks like I agree he is a pretty boy but he's smart and useful he and I make a great team then I spo...

"Hey Rose when your finished up here it's time to check on your cell mates," my brother said many people call him a pretty boy because of what he looks like I agree he is a pretty boy but he's smart and useful he and I make a great team then I spoke "Oh yeah for sure I will I have their things ready for them," while I sat at my desk doing paperwork for the day.
I wonder how Hajime is doing....
Play video: ( episode 1 is what happens during this time)

~Third Person's POV~
At Nanba Prison the most heavily guarded and located on a remote island where it's impossible to break out of unless you have the right people to help break out of the Prison but that night while Seitarou and Rose were doing there paperwork Supervisor Hajime was checking on the inmates he was left in charge of Building 13 is where they send the most dangerous criminals at from the 13 buildings depending on what the criminal is like and how dangerous they are is where there sent to. But right now 4 criminals were taking down every trap they come across.
~Seitarou's POV~