*Mini-Chapter*: Samon and Rose first date

*At Nanba Prison one clear sunny day in the ice skating rink area with Samon and Rose*
~Third Person's POV~
On a clear sunny day inside of the main building of Nanba Prison at the ice skating rink area Samon and Rose was getting their skates on so they can ice skate a bit since they weren't working until later that day so that's what needed to happen these two can never be away from each other for such a long time now and probably the only way. But today the two guards deserve one day to themselves they've been working so hard since Supervisor Enki was detained the underground cells of Building 5 it was very important that it was hidden.
Play video:

~Rose Siren's POV~

I was on the ice skating around getting some warm ups in for me also while waiting for Samon to come on the ice with me it's been some time since I had last ice skated on this very ice doing all sorts of cool tricks and stunts when I saw Samon my ...

I was on the ice skating around getting some warm ups in for me also while waiting for Samon to come on the ice with me it's been some time since I had last ice skated on this very ice doing all sorts of cool tricks and stunts when I saw Samon my love monkey skating across the ice so with that Samon skated across the ice doing some warm ups like I just did then I played music throughout the arena it's because I'm so used to it.
Before working here at Nanba Prison I was a professional ice skater competing in competitions winning silver and gold medals every time but when I got into an accident while skating I took a break until I'm ready to be back on the ice and compete again.
Play video:

~Samon Gokuu's POV~
She's so beautiful my secret fiancée skating on ice.... Rose was always the talented one I first met her when she was ice skating in China but then I met her at the waterfall lake after she had her accident that same year so her skating coach told Rose to take a break and come back when she's all healed up. But then while she was on leave the Warden ordered that she comes to Nanba Prison and work until she's better.
"Rose can you show me something," I said to her as she smiled at me before skating around the ice before doing some tricks and spinning around before posing at the end of it.
She's just so perfect....
"Right let's get started," she said to me holding a hand out towards me I hesitated to take her hand then we started skating together on the ice. This was the first time that we both were happy together.
Play video:

*Skip to when they were done with ice skating and was now having lunch in the gardens*
~Third Person's POV~
When the two were finished ice skating and returned there skates to the counter before going to the gardens in front of Building 5 to have lunch with each other since it was there day off and they both did there jobs as they were both on there "date" at Nanba Prison, so then it was that Samon decided there next for the day. Even on there day off they still work keeping an eye out on their prisoners as well also too.
~Rose Tachibana's POV~