Chapter 13: Samon and Rose go to the Mainland

*Two days later at Nanba Prison on the day Samon and Rose were leaving for the Mainland*
~Third Person's POV~
It was such a beautiful day for Samon and Rose to be going away for 4 days the Warden was present for there farewell Rose hugged her friend thanking her for planning everything before the two Supervisors boarded their helicopter with there stuff already on it before. Then as such happened the warden of Nanba Prison told her friend to go and have fun also that she'll be watching over Cell 23 while she's gone and then with that happening the helicopter took off heading towards the mainland.

Play video:

~Warden Momo's POV~
It's so hard to see my best friend go...... Now who can I tell all my juicy gossip about with me and Hajime I walked back to my office and do some more paperwork and then as such happened every time we were dismissed and walked back to my office building and get some work done I will have to inform my friend when she comes back to Nanba Prison for work. So then with that my Supervisors went back to work with there inmates while I speak with Deputy Supervisor Yamato in my office since Rose is gone on vacation.
"Find me Deputy Supervisor Yamato and have him come to my office pronto!" I said to my next officer in command of the greatest Prison that Japan has ever known while I was writing my daily reports as Warden it's my job to make sure everything is in top shape.
I just hope that Yamato can handle Cell #23......

~Deputy Supervisor Yamato's POV~
I was just doing some last minute paperwork...... When Mitsuru came to tell me that the Warden wanted to see me again and I was in her office in a flash and she informed me what my job was "Yamato you are in charge of Cell 23 until we get news of Rose coming back from the mainland," so then as such happened we were still here talking about Rose's duties that she does. Then once we were finished I left her office and took the monorail back to Building 13 where I would report back to Hajime.
This was going to be very interesting......

*Meanwhile back on the mainland with Samon and Rose arriving at their hotel *
~Third Person's POV~
That afternoon at the mainland Samon and Rose checked in at there hotel before going to the room so they can both relax early and have a nice quiet dinner together so then with that happening as he was checking into the hotel going over key details while Rose was alone with her taking pictures when 5 guys came up to her and started flirting with Rose all she wanted to do was relax with her monkey and have dinner.

Play video:

~Rose Tachibana's POV~