Getting the crown

Fea POV:

I climbed down the wall of the temple in Talon. They took The dragon's Crown and I needed to give it back to its rightful owner's. I Quietly walk through the halls of the temple until I see a soft glow I look around the corner to see an old lady wearing the crown. I scowled 'Chief Dang Hai, you sneaky devil I thought. I walk out from my hiding place, "hoarding Dragon treasures are we now Chief Dang Hai" I ask. she turns around I draw my sword, "just had it over and I'll leave" I say "never I stole it I get to keep it!" She said "ya well from what I've heard Fang's not too happy to see that there crowns gone" i say "oh~ I see now they were too scared to come to get it themselves so they sent a silly young girl to fetch it for them," she said "how about this whatever they offered you to get it for them I'll double it" she added, "well that would be a very big price you sure?" I say slyly  "positive," she said "well they promised me a lot," I say sheathing my sword "how much sweety," she said "ten..." I paused "ten jade pieces? sweety that's so little" Chief Dang Hai said "ten hundred jade pieces" I finished her face dropped. "well follow me and I'll get you situated," she said and I did I followed her. She gave me a pouch with twenty hundred jade pieces in it. "thanks" I say I snatch the crown off her head and jump up on to the balcony railing "by the way I'm not silly" I said "yes you are" she retorted "no I'm not because I'm not working for fang and I just scored twenty hundred free jade pieces" i said and jumped off the balcony. I ran to the water and stoped. "ha! nowhere to run!" Chief Dang Hai said I turn around to see people staring at me and in their mix to see Raya with some people I smile. "you know gold isn't a good color on you, so really I'm doing you a favor" I say and jump off the dock then I come shooting up on the back of Sisu. "thanks for the jade but I gotta get this crown back to Fang Chief Dang Hai" I say as Sisu flys off. She flies me to Spine "I'll get off here" I say "as you wish" she says and lands "thank you for that" I say "no problem look as long as you get the crown back to fang safe I'll always be willing to help" she says Flying off.