Scorpion Wolf tooth.

Fea POV:

I was walking through Tail when this group of very buff grown men stopped me "hey pretty lady what are you doing here all alone?" one asks "you know going to Fang" I say "well pretty lady what do you say about letting us help you there" another says "no I'm ok" I say walking passed them I get to the outskirts of Tail and the men stop me again I was so close to Fang and I could see smoke coming from off in the distance I knew there was a camp there. "listen here pretty lady come with us or die" another one of the men say. "NO!" I say drawing my sword they all launch at me and I jump up hitting them on the head with the hilt of my sword. then I run away, but stop when I feel a pain in my stomach I look down to see a knife I pull it out. To see that it is a Scorpion wolf tooth, one of them must have stabbed me before I knocked them out. I knew I only had till noon tomorrow before I died. so I needed to get to Fang or find someone who will take the crown to fang for me. I put the tooth in my bag and sheath my sword. I walked for what felt like hours until I came across the camp. I didn't really know what was going on but when I came to my senses I was in some sort of cage made out of vines. I tried to shift my sitting position but it hurt too much it was dusk and it was getting hard to breathe, I was becoming shaky and cold. "why do you have The crown that The dragons gave to fang?" someone asked. I looked up To see Namaari. "did you steal it?!" she asked again "what no!" I say "well yes, but not from Fang from Talon," I say "you look familiar," she says "Fea pleasure to meet you," I say. She stands up and leaves, when she comes back she has water "here drink" she orders sliding me the cup "I don't want it," I say "drink the water," she says "no," I say "yes,"  she says "make me," I say she sighs "fine don't drink the water," she says. "I Love you," I say "what?" she asks "I Love you" I repeat. "Fea, why are you telling me this?" she asks "look in my bag," I say she does "no," she says "yes, Before I got here I got stabbed by a scorpion wolf tooth, I'll be dead by noon tomorrow," I say Namaari looks at me I double over as the pain gets worse and the cold starts to take over my body. "were you really gonna give us the crown back?" she asks "ya I, do not need it," I say. She leaves and when she comes back she was with someone they start to part the vines then Namaari picks me up "were leaving we have the crown and someone my mom will want to see but they are hurt we need to get to the palace now" Namaari says. There is a lot of of yes princess Namaari. "what are you doing?" I ask as she climes onto her cat "I lost you once I'm not gonna let you die" she said I shake with cold and pain "hang in there" she wispars. I passed out just before the sun came up.