Healing

Namaari POV:

I walked into the place and went to the medic first "Princess" she says bowing "no time we have a scorpion wolf tooth stab wound" I say laying Fea down on the bed. She nods and gets to work. I go find my mother, "mother" I say "ah hello my little mist." she says "mom I have located the crown" I say "very good" she says "and Fea" I say my mom stops. "you found Fea?" she asks "yes she is badly hurt and is with the medic right now" I say "how bad?" she asks "she got stabbed with a scorpion wolf tooth" i say "guards!" my mom yells "yes my queen?" one asks "go to Heart and get Raya and Sisu tell them it's an emergency now!" my mom says the guard's nod and runoff. "take me to her" my mom says I lead her to the medic. "My queen We have the crown," the general says "good, good, put it away," my mom says uninterested. the general nods and walks off I lead my mom into the medic. "is she gonna be ok?" my mom asks the medic running over to Fea "I'm afraid not if the tooth belongs to a baby then she would be fine but I belonged to an adult and it had extra poison on it she will not make it unless the dragons heel her, I am sorry my queen" the medic says "we're here, were here what's the emergency?" Raya asked running in with Sisu. "Oh, on that's a scorpion wolf tooth cut only dragons can heel them," Sisu said "please Sisu I know we haven't been kind in the past but Fea is really important to me please heel her" my mom pleads. "you have a thing for her don't you?" Raya asks quietly I nod. "alright" Sisu walks over to Fea and places her paws on the cut there is a glow and Fea's once unsteady breathing became soft and even. "thank you," my mom says. "don't mention it." Sisu says "it would be best if she wasn't in the med bay though," the medic says "she can stay in Namaari's room," my mom says "Alright I'll bring her there when I am done bandaging her up"  the medic says.