I love you too

Namaari POV:

It had been a month since Fea was heald and she still hadn't woken up. I opened the door to my room to see that the bed was empty, Fea wasn't there, I started looking around my room but I couldn't find her then she came out of the bathroom. I ran up and hugged her Burrieing my face in her hair. "I love you too," I say holding her tight she hugs back, just as tight as me. I pull away and kiss her she kisses back almost immediately. When I pulled away I looked at her "I thought I'd lost you when you got pushed over the side of the bridge" I said. She gives me a small smile "I kinda forced your mom to leave me there" she said, "why?" I ask "I wanted you to stay safe," she said "well the Druun is gone," I said "ya I got turned to stone so when I came back I kinda figured that they were gone," She said. "wait! do you guys have the crown?" Fea asked I nod. I look at her. "I really missed you," I said hugging her again "don't get mad but you know how you told me to never get hurt...well I may or may not have almost died twice," Fea said, "you gotta be careful Fea!" I exclaimed Fea yawned "I'm tired," she said "how can you be tired you were in a coma for a month," I say "a month?!"Fea asks I nod. "I have lessons that I need to get to but you get some sleep my fairy," I say kissing her forehead and walking out.