Chapter 2

It is now a week later and if you guys remember what Cheryl said at the 'Big Family Dinner' a new girl is starting at Riverdale High.

No one's POV:

Vanessa walks into the office after Waldo calls her over the intercom "yes sir?" She asks walking into his office and seeing another student in his office, Vanessa looks at the girl confusingly because she has never seen this person before "ahh yes Ms.Moore this is our new student her name is Mya she's a transfer can you please show her around for me?"

"Yeah of course, come on newbie" I say showing her out of the office. "I'm Vanessa, star running back and I'm also on the track team; I have a twin sister and we have two best friends that also happen to be twins" I introduce myself "I'm Mya, I'm an only child and I from France" she says shyly "ouu cool so you're bilingual?" I asked excitedly "yes I am" she chuckles "me too I can speak Spanish".

"...and this is the gym" I finish the tour "thanks a lot Vanessa, is it okay if I sit with you at lunch I dont really know anybody here yet?" She asks "hell yeah, let's go" I smile and drag her to the cafeteria and to the table where Jason, Cheryl, Mads and Toni.

"Hey guys this is Mya, she's a transfer student" I introduce as we take a seat next to each other. The group introduces theirselves and we begin to eat lunch "so, how old are you Mya?" Mads asks "17 what about you guys"

"We're all 16 except for Jason, he's 17" Cheryl answers. "Okay cool" she responds and we continue to eat.

No one's POV:

Mya.goat

@Mya

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@Mya.goat: new school who this....
❤️29 💬12

"Okay maybe she is cute but she's not my type" Madelaine huffs walking to cheer practice with her sister "I'm telling Nessa" Cheryl teases "No!.... I-I mean why w-would you tell her" Madelaine panics

"Oh no reason"

Once both of the girls enter the gym they see the vixens on the bleachers watching Vanessa, Chuck, Mya and Jason play a game of 2v2 in basketball. Jason and Vanessa vs. Chuck and Mya. "I'm beginning to like Nessa with her shirt off" Ginger smirks "you're not the only one" Cheryl sighs watching her sister practically drool over there bestfriend "that's game" Vanessa cheers after making her three point shot.

"Hey ladybug" she smiles and greets Madelaine as she walks up to her "hey bubs, are you guys done now so we can practice".

"I believe so but if we weren't"

"I'll have to beat your ass"

"You trying to touch my ass Walker?" Vanessa smirks cockily. "It is big football got your ass fat" Madelaine chuckles playfully patting the taller brunette on the butt "hey Mads" Mya greets walking beside Vanessa "h-hey" she stutters before abruptly walking away from the pair.

"Well that was weird........" Vanessa sighs

The Moore and Walker kids walk into the Walker's house and head straight upstairs to do their school work Vanessa in Madelaine's room, Toni in Cheryl's and Jason in his own.

"Why'd you walk away and stutter when Mya came around us? "I d-don't know"

"Do you find her a-attractive?" Vanessa hesitantly asks "maybe just a little she is cute". "O-oh"

"Is that okay?"

"Y-yeah of course" Vanessa sighs turning back to her homework. Madelaine couldn't help but think that there was a deeper meaning behind Vanessa asking her about Mya. "I'm going to shower" Vanessa says exiting the room and Madelaine runs to her sister room. "T.T, Cher...... Itoldvanessathatifoundmyaattractive" she blurts hour all in one sentence. "You did what?!?" They ask in unison "are you dumb why would you tell someone you like that you find someone else attractive?" Toni asks in disbelief  "I don't know..... I-I don't like h-her".

"Cut the bullshit" Cheryl sasses. "Hey Mads why'd you leave?" Vanessa question walking into the room with grey gym shorts and a sports bra on. But instead of answering the question all she can do is stare.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

I toatally agree Vanessa that was pretty weird.

Do you guys think Mya is going to cause some problems?

The prime 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें